Unit Set Bonuses are seemingly bugged.

Hello. It would seem that the values stated for a Unit Set Bonus is for whatever reason halved when a set is equipped. For instance, if one was to equip a Varder set which states that it applies +90 to RNG (among other things), viewing your active stats under Character Info will indicate with some simple math that only +45 is being appled to RNG, and viewing Confirm Set Bonuses will show clearly that only a "+45" is active. The same goes for the Luther set applying only +60 instead of +120, and for every Unit Set Bonus I've checked, therefore it can be assumed that it's universal. So yes, set bonuses are currently only applying 50%/half of what they should. Needs fixin'. Thank you.

The problem with the set bonuses is that to get the full version, you need the matching weapons. Which arn't in the game. So we're getting the three piece version of the bonus and not the full four.

Well that is sucks. Total sucks at that. Although I have seen a few weapon + unit set bonuses listed, I can kinda imagine what you're saying --- like there should be a 4th piece (a weapon) listed in the set bonus description but it has been omitted because it does not yet exist for us, however the total set bonus value has not been adjusted to reflect that and... yeah that is pretty sucks. Um, bring out the weapons, I guess 🙂

@BB-Zero-Four said in Unit Set Bonuses are seemingly bugged.:

Well that is sucks. Total sucks at that. Although I have seen a few weapon + unit set bonuses listed, I can kinda imagine what you're saying --- like there should be a 4th piece (a weapon) listed in the set bonus description but it has been omitted because it does not yet exist for us, however the total set bonus value has not been adjusted to reflect that and... yeah that is pretty sucks. Um, bring out the weapons, I guess 🙂

The weapons aren't simply "not out yet" which is the real downer, they're not included in the game at all because they're out of date old-type weapons which means things like the varder set are functionally crippled. The Luther set, as well, is missing like half its weapon choices too. The fact that they didn't adjust the bonuses is frustrating.

@IndefinateArdem said in Unit Set Bonuses are seemingly bugged.:

The problem with the set bonuses is that to get the full version, you need the matching weapons. Which arn't in the game. So we're getting the three piece version of the bonus and not the full four.

I heard a rumor that they where going to be released with the 15*, but i am not to sure. I also wasn't expecting to get kings armor yet but I did so it's up to speculation as of right now.