Urgent Quest schedule for May 2020 part 2: Mining Base Despair

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/uqmay2020part2

Mining Base Defense Operations: Despair, in the JP version this was the 3rd mining base urgent quest, so it seems like the 2nd one is going to be skipped.

Newcomers, prepare for a big difficulty spike when compared to the 1st Mining Base, Mining Base Despair is considerably harder and more complex.

Unfortunately, not 100% accurate. Because Incursion for JP translation was TD2 , and yet in NA - Incursion was TD1. So we might see same translation situation where Despair is TD2 for NA.

@LapisWave said in Urgent Quest schedule for May 2020 part 2: Mining Base Despair:

Unfortunately, not 100% accurate. Because Incursion for JP translation was TD2 , and yet in NA - Incursion was TD1. So we might see same translation situation where Despair is TD2 for NA.

Check the link, the description of the quest talks about AIS, which weren't available in TD2. The image used is also from TD3.

@Ezodagrom said in Urgent Quest schedule for May 2020 part 2: Mining Base Despair:

@LapisWave said in Urgent Quest schedule for May 2020 part 2: Mining Base Despair:

Check the link, the description of the quest talks about AIS, which weren't available in TD2. The image used is also from TD3.

^ facts

Whats an AIS..?! ;0

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger A robot you can use during thist urgent quest for a very limited time, requires points from crystals.

I am honestly glad they skipped over the second one. Having to defend the walls and needing to use jump-pads to get around is just a real pain. Mining Base 3 might be more challenging, but it isn't as mechanically frustrating as Mining Base 2.

@Ezodagrom said in Urgent Quest schedule for May 2020 part 2: Mining Base Despair:

@KnightHarb1nger A robot you can use during thist urgent quest for a very limited time, requires points from crystals.

My apologies. That I did infer. I meant to phrase it as what do the letters stand for..?

Thank you.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger Oh, it means ARKS Interception Silhouette.