BRAVER BOW what is the best PA?????

Hi

I just got my Braver to level 56. I am building him with Bows as the Focus.

I dont really kmow alot about the PA's for Bows. What is the best PA for the Bow ? please list a couple

mmmm If I recall correctly Bannishing arrow into final nemesis and then master shot in that rotation is good for bossing while million storm is good for mobbing, pretty sure the bossing rotation had me doing about 1.5m in 20 seconds at the damage tests

Banishing+Penetrate is an option for bossing since you can get 4 charged shots of Penetrate in before Banish explodes, and each shot can hit the same point twice. If I'm reading the JPN DPS chart right (which is technically using the power notation for lv17 PAs), this has a DPS of 2838 (145 PP), assuming each shot hits twice, compared to Banish+Nemesis+Master Shot at 1965 DPS (95 PP), and Banish+Charged Kamikaze x2 at 1898 DPS (120 PP), though if you don't get the extra hits, it drops to 1419 DPS (145 PP).

Without a definition of "best" to follow, I'd agree with these guys and say the three top PA's any bowman rocks are Million Storm, Banishing Arrow and Final Nemesis. What DPS optimization formulas you follow aside from that are neither here nor there, you'll most likely do the lion's share of the work with Million , and hard target supression with Banishing + whatever you're feeling at the time. All the bow PA's are useable btw, in general, but Million is pretty much a swiss army knife PA, Nemesis does big spectacular kapows, and Banishing just piles more damage on top of your damage, so they're kinda "the best" ones.

@BB-Zero-Four said in BRAVER BOW what is the best PA?????:

Without a definition of "best" to follow, I'd agree with these guys and say the three top PA's any bowman rocks are Million Storm, Banishing Arrow and Final Nemesis. What DPS optimization formulas you follow aside from that are neither here nor there, you'll most likely do the lion's share of the work with Million , and hard target supression with Banishing + whatever you're feeling at the time. All the bow PA's are useable btw, in general, but Million is pretty much a swiss army knife PA, Nemesis does big spectacular kapows, and Banishing just piles more damage on top of your damage, so they're kinda "the best" ones.

I agree with these, but I would also add to make sure your utilizing the skills for braver which add faster recovery and attack. I usually use all my pp with these 3, hit the skill, shoot a few times and fully recharge and repeat until boss is dead.

I would honestly refer to this guide here for Bow Braver rotations. It gives a detailed explanation for all optimal rotations.

Link here.