PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request)

@GamerKillance said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

@Subject-Astra said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

I'm stuck in the present.

No, no you're not. Most games do it because they're mainly cashgrabs, FFXIV does not do that since pre-Heavensward. Hideo Kojima also said from the very beginning that not everyone would like the game and many wouldn't understand it, he never complained that NA/US can't understand it. Enough with the lying.

When even Ifrian and me agree on something, you should start understanding you're wrong.

"I don't agree with you thus you're wrong."

Your argument in a nutshell.

Well done not bothering to read since i actually prove my argument, but if it helps you sleep at night, sure.

And you continue to ignore what i said previously. That was easy enough to disprove. GG

*Ahem. Please refrain from attacking each other on our forums. You both enjoy the Phantasy Star franchise, or you wouldn't be here. You're both part of the same community. Just because you have different opinions on one thing doesn't mean it's worth a battle. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

*Ahem. Please refrain from attacking each other on our forums. You both enjoy the Phantasy Star franchise, or you wouldn't be here. You're both part of the same community. Just because you have different opinions on one thing doesn't mean it's worth a battle. Thank you!

Confirmed coming out today!!

I'm stuck in the present.

No, no you're not. Most games do it because they're mainly cashgrabs, FFXIV does not do that since pre-Heavensward. Hideo Kojima also said from the very beginning that not everyone would like the game and many wouldn't understand it, he never complained that NA/US can't understand it. Enough with the lying.

When even Ifrian and me agree on something, you should start understanding you're wrong.

"I don't agree with you thus you're wrong."

Your argument in a nutshell.

Well done not bothering to read since i actually prove my argument, but if it helps you sleep at night, sure.

And you continue to ignore what i said previously. That was easy enough to disprove. GG

Well, when you guys add the PvP, it WILL be worth a battle 🙂

@SnoopiestHalo50 said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

Confirmed coming out today!!

One can only hope! I'm dying to play! My friends already have several jobs at max level when they said they'd "wait'. 😥

Im fricken dying over here. The suspense is killing me. Damn it. Dont you want my money. AHHHHH

@overfiend78 Don't worry! The three people that actually work on PSO2 will eventually probably maybe tell us that it's coming soon! Oh wait, they did on Twitter... Oh wait, no they didn't... they said an ANNOUNCEMENT would be coming soon.

Guys... I don't know how hard it is to port a PC game to.. you know... a PC... but you're literally losing millions of dollars in revenue right now.

Please release this on PC to get your cash money.

@Ephireon said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

@overfiend78 Don't worry! The three people that actually work on PSO2 will eventually probably maybe tell us that it's coming soon! Oh wait, they did on Twitter... Oh wait, no they didn't... they said an ANNOUNCEMENT would be coming soon.

Guys... I don't know how hard it is to port a PC game to.. you know... a PC... but you're literally losing millions of dollars in revenue right now.

They did give a release date. They've stated late may many times now. Has yet to be moved from that date. Current events, aside from battle pass, end on the 26th which is the last Tuesday of May. Speculating that's the PC release date.

Why do you guys act like they never gave a date. Its even pinned on their Twitter page.

@Ephireon said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

They did give a release date. They've stated late may many times now. Has yet to be moved from that date. Current events, aside from battle pass, end on the 26th which is the last Tuesday of May. Speculating that's the PC release date.

Why do you guys act like they never gace a date. Its even pinned on their Twitter page.

Because this forum is filled to the brim with people who like to complain before bothering to research.

They did give a release date. They've stated late may many times now

Late May is a date? I thought it was a time frame?
I mean the 26th is a date but Spring 2020 isn't and neither is late May.

Because this forum is filled to the brim with people who like to complain before bothering to research.

People have wanted the game for 8 years just to get treated like you are talking to some angry girlfriend

PC players: Hey babe what do you want for dinner
Sega: ...
PC players: something wrong
PC players: come on we've had this planned and we're really looking forward to it!
Sega: I'm going over to Xbox houses I'll let you know when I'll be back don't bother calling

I mean even the Late May was relegated to a small note at the end of the XBox release not even it's own article with any details initially. I mean this is one heck of an abusive relationship. People would probably be much more open to it if this was billed as an Xbox timed exclusive like it turned out to be, but even then there would be WHEN spam

@ThisTuesday said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

They did give a release date. They've stated late may many times now

Late May is a date? I thought it was a time frame?
I mean the 26th is a date but Spring 2020 isn't and neither is late May.

People have wanted the game for 8 years just to get treated like you are talking to some angry girlfriend

PC players: Hey babe what do you want for dinner
PC players: something wrong
PC players: come on we've had this planned and we're really looking forward to it!
Sega: I'm going over to Xbox houses I'll let you know when I'll be back don't bother calling

I mean even the Late May was relegated to a small note at the end of the XBox release not even it's own article with any details initially. I mean this is one heck of an abusive relationship. People would probably be much more open to it if this was billed as an Xbox timed exclusive like it turned out to be, but even then there would be WHEN spam

You're really reaching for need to call "abuse" or "mistreatment" for pc players. Late may is indeed a release date. You'll literally have this game on PX before the month ends. You not agreeing with it doesn't make it any less valid of a release date.

You're really reaching for need to call "abuse" or "mistreatment" for pc players. Late may is indeed a release date. You'll literally have this game on PX before the month ends. You not agreeing with it doesn't make it any less valid of a release date.

Honestly I have no interest in arguing the differences between a time frame and a date, however the "Just be grateful argument" is a terrible argument. The treatment is one thing but the other issue is how this is going to be run in the future/their intentions for the game. Right now I'm skeptical this is being brought over to succeed as much as it is to get access to Microsoft resources at a discount

At this point the issue isn't the actual date of release. It's supposedly close enough with no word that it's delayed that it's whatever. It's pathetic we're so close and nothing still but after 8 years I think everyone can handle it. The reso issue is that it's supposedly 2 weeks away and they haven't put forth ANY effort into marketing it for PC. People talk about hype trains and what not, but never mind the train not leaving the station, in this case the train doesn't even exist.

The comments are made often enough that PSO never had/still doesn't have a huge playerbase and is a niche game. Based on the effort they've put into communication thus far alone I'm not surprised. It's like they're actively trying to limit its potential.

If the mods are passing things along as mentioned, tell them that it's 2020 and for a company to be successful nowadays you need to be transparent with you playerbase, whether that info be good or bad.

PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you PSO2??????

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

actively trying to limit its potential.

If the mods are passing things along as mentioned, tell them that it's 2020 and for a company to be successful nowadays you need to be transparent with you playerbase, whether that info be good or bad.

But... they "use" twitter.

Lol, this is the least transparency I've ever seen. If there's an issue, say there's an issue. That's better than NOTHING. That's leagues and bounds better than, "We'll make the ACCOUNCEMENT for the RELEASE DATE SOON." Not even a "it will be released soon! Just hold for like a week or so!!"

Anything man, tell us some files got corrupted, we'll patiently wait for you to fix them. Tell us anything, damn bro. Shit. Lol.