PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request)

@Leonkh99 yea was more of a joke. Would of been cool if they kept it.

@GM-Deynger said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

@xNx-Abyss-xVx said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

so 11pm PDT we could download, so that 2pm EST. I don't see anywhere on the store I can install this on my PC.

11:00 PM is tonight. 11:00 AM is what just happened, 45 min ago. 🙂

Hey, will the News or Twitter be able to answer about Ship 4-6? Because people are making assumptions that 1-3 is the only ones opening and I really don't think that is a good idea.

Also there are few communities who just want to start fresh for release during launch like how Ship 3 did fresh for open beta test.

@LapisWave said in PC - Release date (Specific Date Information Request):

people are making assumptions that 1-3 is the only ones opening and I really don't think that is a good idea.

Also there are few communities who just want to start fresh for release during launch like how Ship 3 did fresh for open beta test.

That's when Ship 3 appeared? Then yeah, it would be pretty unfair for Open Beta to get a new ship but PC to not.

In any case I'm not assuming Ship 4 won't open. I'm badly hoping it will. I still don't have a fallback ship in mind if it doesn't. Thinking about it as I type, I suppose 3 would be the closest thing to a fresh start available since it's apparently widely known to have fewer players right now.

Well, everything about the PC release has been fumbled thus far. If another ship doesn't get added what's one more mistake to add to the pile lol.