Lost my Megaton parfait

Hello,

Unfortunately I mistakenly deleted the megaton parfait object I got in the Title Keeper and now I don't see how to get it back.

Could you tell me if there is any other method to get the Megaton Parfait again ?

Thank you

@Kronos In JP server, if I understand right, the first alternative for getting Megaton Parfait other than title rewards was rewards for playing Challenge Quests, which is not available in NA. So if challenge quest comes to NA, I think we have a good chance of having an access to Megaton Parfait there.

Besides that, at some point in Episode 5 in JP, they made Megaton Parfait as an exchange to some fairly easily farmable item (like our rising weapons badges). So by that point, I suppose we'll have some kind of access to the parfait. Still, if the contents goes far to that point, there will be many better parfaits to choose. So I'm not very sure if we want Megaton at that point X)

@Fiona-Respha said in Lost my Megaton parfait:

In JP server, if I understand right, the first alternative for getting Megaton Parfait other than title rewards was rewards for playing Challenge Quests, which is not available in NA. So if challenge quest comes to NA, I think we have a good chance of having an access to Megaton Parfait there. Besides that, at some point in Episode 5 in JP, they made Megaton Parfait as an exchange to some fairly easily farmable item (like our rising weapons badges). So by that point, I suppose we'll have some kind of access to the parfait. Still, if the contents goes far to that point, there will be many better parfaits to choose. So I'm not very sure if we want Megaton at that point X)

Wow it's a shame you can't get the megaton parfait back.

I think it is a design error in the game that does not allow to recover such important objects nor allow them to be farmed. Hopefully in the future they will give the option to claim any candy