Can a summoner find a rappy suit on PSO day?

Or just eggs? I’m just wondering.

Doesn't matter what class, it is available for everyone but it just depends on RNG.

Figured as much but wasn’t sure if one drop replaced the other. Any actual summoners get either to drop? I hunted all day last time hundreds of rappies and nothing

It happens. I seemed to get a lot of chances when doing SH on Forrest, with full party and boosters going. Got some good 13* but not the suit. The best thing is in time you will eventually get it or it's price will drop significantly. This is because once the item is in the game it's in until you delete it, so the amount will always steady increase. Hang in there, rng can be painful sometimes.

@Jinxpalm said in Can a summoner find a rappy suit on PSO day?:

Figured as much but wasn’t sure if one drop replaced the other. Any actual summoners get either to drop? I hunted all day last time hundreds of rappies and nothing

Just RNG. I've killed well over 300 during PSO2 days and still no pet or outfit. But I've got alliance members who have found 3 or 4 of them already. Game can be cruel with sprinklings of goodness time to time.

From what I understand, the drop rate is below 1%, so it really is just an RNG game at this point. It's bad enough that the rare rappy (ARKS Included) are rare on their own. You can get them on a non-PSO Day, I've had it happen a couple times. Though I was more hoping for the rappy pet egg (Which basically has a similar drop rate) than the suit. I managed to get a rappy launcher I believe once from one of them, but the selling price wasn't good on JP servers.

Ah, and here I thought that rappy came from a mag evolution device. That explains the rappy I saw pecking a boss during the falspawn den. And here I thought mayebe it was a rappy suit with sheath weapon camo.