SG cosmetic "sales" and the current state of SG.

@JuggernautGTX said in SG cosmetic "sales" and the current state of SG.:

"There are three components to gameplay: "Manipulation rules", defining what the player can do in the game, "Goal Rules", defining the goal of the game, and "Metarules", defining how a game can be tuned or modified"

"Generally, gameplay is considered to be the overall experience of playing a video game excluding factors like graphics and sound."

-taken from wikipedia

so ya taken this into account fashion can be considered "gameplay"

There is a difference between something affecting gameplay, and something being gameplay. Please quote me any part of my post saying that "graphics is gameplay".

Edit: Nevermind, I misread your post and thought you were trying to disprove what I said.

Keep sucking that boot, let me know how the leather tastes like @JuggernautGTX @RainGnyu

@Archetype-Luna Ty for having the patience to explain to these newbies what the full purposes of SG are. They are obviously baiting for negative responses by name-calling.

"There are three components to gameplay: "Manipulation rules", defining what the player can do in the game, "Goal Rules", defining the goal of the game, and "Metarules", defining how a game can be tuned or modified"

"Generally, gameplay is considered to be the overall experience of playing a video game excluding factors like graphics and sound."

-taken from wikipedia

so ya taken this into account fashion can be considered "gameplay"

I thought fashion is character creation to establish uniqueness in identity. Nothing more and nothing less. SG provides the opportunity to create this uniqueness.

@Misuran i never replied this directly to you i just made a statement on my own that "yes fashion can be considered gameplay or part of being gameplay" as in gameplay experience

@Novaline dude you openly quit the western community and tell ppl they are stupid if they dont leave to japan..now you only jump into threads and contradict your own "opinions" as i already pointed out and quoted you for...live with it - move on and have fun on jp but dont pester people who enjoy playing here

@RainGnyu said in SG cosmetic "sales" and the current state of SG.:

I thought fashion is character creation to establish uniqueness in identity. Nothing more and nothing less. SG provides the opportunity to create this uniqueness.

fashion is part of the experience a player has...lets say you play imvu - the gameplay there is buying fashion creating fashion etc....as it already explained itself fashion is basically gameplay over there...creating a unique character with the fashion youre given or can collect is part of the gameplay in pso2

now the real question is - does SG affect this gameplay in any way....well with the incoming of SG scratch it basically did cause 1st gacha of a rare recource wich also cost more than the "original pay to get" recource....and 2nd it is untradeable meaning it affect the gameplay of ppl who like trading with their friends etc....and 3rd it cost alot...even for people like me who eagerly try to bypass it and still get it "technically" for free

I will say this at least. I wouldn't even spend a dime on SG being as it is right now. I spent a few hundred dollars on SG for the scratch and now I can't enter my PQ. So I guess this is what I get for trying to support the game.

It is very expensive for the scratch tickets, yes but is it the worst we seen in a game, probably not.

@JuggernautGTX technically SG has effected my game indefinitely.

@Michealsaurus said in SG cosmetic "sales" and the current state of SG.:

hopefully it gets fixed in the upcoming update...im not into my room and forniture much but sucks for those who are affected by this

hopefully it gets fixed in the upcoming update...im not into my room and forniture much but sucks for those who are affected by this

Yeah... thanks. I just felt I've been dick slapped. I spent like a few thousand on this game (not trying to flex) just a extent of my bad habits and spending. But I enjoy the game so I didn't really mind. Most of the money was going to furnishings for my house because i want the trophy and the title for the rankings as well. But now I haven't really been logged into the game and I really don't think there is going to be a fix.

@Michealsaurus i will submit a ticket regarding that issue as well the more the merrier...and thanks for supporting the game....a guy in my alliance spent thousends as well...like 500 bucks on each ac scratch

Some people can’t enter their PQ? Has something happen!?

If prices don't go down with the influx of steam users, I may end up going the route I did in JP: just wearing a rappy suit 24/7 and forgetting about fashion.

@RainGnyu yeah, if you check out the bug report, i've made a few threads. Trying to get it known, but i guess a lot of people have others problems to address as well.

@Novaline said in SG cosmetic "sales" and the current state of SG.:

Keep sucking that boot, let me know how the leather tastes like @JuggernautGTX @RainGnyu

@Archetype-Luna Ty for having the patience to explain to these newbies what the full purposes of SG are. They are obviously baiting for negative responses by name-calling.

You are literally doing the same. So far your posts are negative, and do nothing for the community but insult those you disagree with. Please stop, thanks.

I am revising my thinking on fashion, and separating it like this: Aesthetic gameplay | Mechanical gameplay. How about that?

@RainGnyu yeah, if you check out the bug report, i've made a few threads. Trying to get it known, but i guess a lot of people have others problems to address as well.

Yeah I plan to bump that thread when we get next maintenance to see any updates. I do hope to see that bug fixed, as I find that concerning and that would make me less interested in buying furniture.