Please make SG promo package give 2x accessories for account bound.

I am gonna be real. I did buy it for 500 SG, but it feels like it is quite incomplete because it only gave me one instead of two to make it account bound.

While two emotes/Lobby Actions are great, but it should have given 2 accessories because what if I want to use them for another character as well? That's how I felt about it on Fresh Finds, but this is package for 500 SG.

I mean everything is like that in the game. You kind of have to buy item for each auxiliary, and each character with the exception of a few linked items.

Mission pass gives you the option to get an item again for a second character, but I don't see this happening for these bundles or fresh finds shop items. Who know, I would like to see it, but there are tons of post already regarding these subjects.

@ERICK001BC said in Please make SG promo package give 2x accessories for account bound.:

I mean everything is like that in the game. You kind of have to buy item for each auxiliary, and each character with the exception of a few linked items.

Mission pass gives you the option to get an item again for a second character, but I don't see this happening for these bundles or fresh finds shop items. Who know, I would like to see it, but there are tons of post already regarding these subjects.

Tons of posts, yes. In an appropriate forum section? Probably not. I've seen few in General Discussions, but that's not suggestion.

Not that you don't make your fair point with this, but again in the last 10 pages:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1454/pso2-feels-like-a-cash-grab-heres-way-to-make-it-better?page=1

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2108/fresh-finds-shop/2

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1383/make-the-mission-pass-awards-cross-character-unlocked

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/772/non-treatable-consumables-should-be-account-wide-when-used

In some of the reply's you can see how this would fall under those categories about all items basically being character linked and not account.

Again, just saying your valid point is that it really should be account linked, but it does fall under the other fresh finds/ and item uses/consumables.

I am registering this feedback as being related to a larger issue, and will be transmitting it to the team.

@GM-Deynger said in Please make SG promo package give 2x accessories for account bound.:

I am registering this feedback as being related to a larger issue, and will be transmitting it to the team.

That's good news, I am kind of relived that you posted in this section. With no disrespect, It just feels like the suggestion section is like the suggestion box from the Simpsons (mr. Burns) or the oblongs, where it just leads to a fire to heat up the building. It brings some good hope that maybe all the other stuff is being viewed. Thank you.

@ERICK001BC said in Please make SG promo package give 2x accessories for account bound.:

@GM-Deynger said in Please make SG promo package give 2x accessories for account bound.:

That's good news, I am kind of relived that you posted in this section. With no disrespect, It just feels like the suggestion section is like the suggestion box from the Simpsons (mr. Burns) or the oblongs, where it just leads to a fire to heat up the building. It brings some good hope that maybe all the other stuff is being viewed. Thank you.

And that's why I post in this section. Do I do it for every post? No, since that would be a lot. But I try to do it often enough that you guys know we're listening and communicating the information up the chain.

And that's why I post in this section. Do I do it for every post? No, since that would be a lot. But I try to do it often enough that you guys know we're listening and communicating the information up the chain.

Well in any case Thank you. I know how much content there is here in this section, Hell I think I posted about 10 different things alone (mostly Alliance issues). But it does remind me of.

" God Entity : Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

Bender : Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.

God Entity : Yes, if you make it look like an electrical thing. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

God Entity : When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Thank you again.

All of the post that say the FF items or the SG sell items need to have 2 of the bind on account items in them I 100% agree with, I get it with the AC scratch I mean we can buy multiple from the player shop so it’s nbd there but when the items are not sell/tradable then that just limits us and with how much you have to pay for them.

Again I support this idea 💡