Recruit-a-Friend System

Not gonna lie, I'm having a very hard time convincing my friends to play this game.

I've tried everything. I want to play this game SO BADLY.

It would be really helpful if you had a recruit-a-friend campaign. If you purchase something, you give an item to a friend, and if you party together, your XP is increased by 50-100%. One purchase by an interested player trying to grasp on to a friend to play with them, give them a bonus by being with you, and spending more time in the game.

The item only works when you're both in the same party. Think of it as a bonding item. The player has a chance to spend time with a friend to teach them the ropes and enjoy the game more.

Since my friends are all playing Animal Crossing and other games, it's going to take something like this to pull them away from it. Please consider an item like this to give more incentive for friends to be together and want to play.

Excellent suggestion, thank you for sharing! I'll pass this feedback along.

@RobAtTheWiire well that's totally up to sega, but personally I think the increased exp is a good idea

My only recommendation, @GM-Deynger is to ensure the item lasts indefinitely if it's going to be an item you purchase.

I've seen games mess this up by only giving you XP until L10, etc., and it's just a useless item with how quickly that flies. The longer players play together, the more they'll want to use it. The longer the player is attached to the game, the more they'll want to play, and the more money they'll eventually drop into the game. This is always the way to cap level because 1-3 days of leveling isn't going to get someone hooked.

You'd know a lot more about the game than I, but I played a little amount of time on the JP servers, and curious if a very minor boost of luck between the players might be incentive for capped players. Nothing game breaking, a few points, but enough to occassionally boost up the rarity of some weapons.

@RobAtTheWiire said in Recruit-a-Friend System:

My only recommendation, @GM-Deynger is to ensure the item lasts indefinitely if it's going to be an item you purchase.

I've seen games mess this up by only giving you XP until L10, etc., and it's just a useless item with how quickly that flies. The longer players play together, the more they'll want to use it. The longer the player is attached to the game, the more they'll want to play, and the more money they'll eventually drop into the game. This is always the way to cap level because 1-3 days of leveling isn't going to get someone hooked.

You'd know a lot more about the game than I, but I played a little amount of time on the JP servers, and curious if a very minor boost of luck between the players might be incentive for capped players. Nothing game breaking, a few points, but enough to occassionally boost up the rarity of some weapons.

That sounds like a good thought. Going soley based on the fact I briefly switched Main Classes for a CO (Client Order) to Fighter. And before I was done along with the rest of my dailies etc. I was Lvl. 30 beore I knew it! So a cap if there was to be one I think somewhere above that that would still take some time to allow for that "steepage" into the game. Maybe Lvl 55-60?

Fwiw.

o/ =^.^=

Thank you very much for this feedback. I'll communicate it to the team.