Server Pop declining?

@ERICK001BC said in Server Pop declining?:

It is sad because it seems you still have a lot of growing to do.

It's funny that when people are losing arguments, they always say this. As if one has to be a kid if they disagree with their almighty knowledge and opinions. Please, go troll in the Blizzard forums or something, where the drones will happily follow your lead, not here.

wow, all of these threads are turning into dumpster fires now.

@Likaizam said in Server Pop declining?:

wow, all of these threads are turning into dumpster fires now.

Not the first time.

And a bit odd how many of the people i've argued with suddenly disappear and new ones that never posted before keep it up, almost like they ARE here just to doom and gloom everything.

I am tempted to close this thread due to the frequency of one-on-one attack posts and infrequency of posts that are on topic that I'm seeing.

@GM-Deynger said in Server Pop declining?:

I am tempted to close this thread due to the frequency of one-on-one attack posts and infrequency of posts that are on topic that I'm seeing.

I still wuv you.

i think tonight is going to be the night that i contemplate value on continuing if there is no content announcement. Simply put, the game is not generating content worthwhile with these emergency quests. Aside from a excube farm the others don't drop anything of any significance.

the past few weeks have been log in, do weeklies/dailies, switch outfits and log out. That's not really what i'd consider entertainment. It's a chore.

if there is nothing during/after maintenance, i think i'll reserve myself to an hour one day a week. not even finishing all the dailies, just the easy ones and swapping outfits once a week.

@Taconight1977 said in Server Pop declining?:

i think tonight is going to be the night that i contemplate value on continuing if there is no content announcement. Simply put, the game is not generating content worthwhile with these emergency quests. Aside from a excube farm the others don't drop anything of any significance.

the past few weeks have been log in, do weeklies/dailies, switch outfits and log out. That's not really what i'd consider entertainment. It's a chore.

if there is nothing during/after maintenance, i think i'll reserve myself to an hour one day a week. not even finishing all the dailies, just the easy ones and swapping outfits once a week.

PREACH!

@coldreactive said in Server Pop declining?:

I'm glad most people in the Madison Metropolitan area are very aware of how fgragile their city's ecosystem is, most of the time. We have special tree markings/covers for ash bohrs, we have gypsy moth warnings and fly-overs with planes depending on population of them. But our fair city used to be a swamp, so it's no secret we have our problems. We can never have a subway system as a result.

100% off topic, but I'm from Milwaukee 🙂

@Taconight1977 tonight brings the TRUE excube farm... Magatsssuuuuuuuu.

It should also mark the start of EP 3 focus.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Server Pop declining?:

@Taconight1977 tonight brings the TRUE excube farm... Magatsssuuuuuuuu.

It should also mark the start of EP 3 focus.

where did you find that news? i don't recall seeing an updated uq schedule, the one i have stops today.

Noooo dont! I still got popcorn left! 😨

@John-Paul-RAGE Taking into consideration that the NA version is still missing 3 Episode 2 urgent quests (2nd Mining Base, 3rd Mining Base, Mothership), I doubt they'll release Magatsu already. It is possible that the order could be changed for NA, but, I still doubt Magatsu will happen before at least all the Episode 2 Mining Bases.

@Ezodagrom I am sticking to the guesstimation of 1 month per Episode up to Episode 4. 2-4 more weeks of only mining defenses would annihilate this game.

Far be it from me to tell you how to do your job, but if specific users continually derail potentially productive threads with rule breaking behavior, wouldn't it make more sense to remove them from the equation rather than close a thread that could still be useful to the community?

@John-Paul-RAGE Seems like they're skipping the 2nd Mining Base and going right into the 3rd one:

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/uqmay2020part2

I guess it makes sense that they would skip the 2nd one since it's the most disliked overall in the JP version, but, I still believe it was an important one to prepare players for the harder 3rd mining base. Since the 2nd one is apparently being skipped, newcomers are gonna face a big difficulty spike when compared to the 1st.