Server Pop declining?

@RagnarokSlayer said in Server Pop declining?:

As for the whole episode 4 thing ain’t people mainly wanting episode 4 less for the story and more so for the weapons and such?

Maybe, as I said, I'm only interested in the story, I'm not really concerned about the rest of the game.

@IfrianMMO said in Server Pop declining?:

You just screwed up and instead of admitting it, or heck, just backing off me, now you are trying to double down.

And then you say I'm the one who's paranoid. It seems even reading correctly is a problem for you.

@Subject-Astra said in Server Pop declining?:

@IfrianMMO said in Server Pop declining?:

You just screwed up and instead of admitting it, or heck, just backing off me, now you are trying to double down.

And then you say I'm the one who's paranoid. It seems even reading correctly is a problem for you.

And yet you do not reply to the actual body of my message, because you cannot.

There is no conceivable way in which you can twist or prove that me saying PSO2 could survive even with a smaller playerbase if enough people keep spending money is negative or a complaint like you accused me of, you are being ridiculous and you know it.

Heck, even people that normally agree with you have said i was right in my statement, yet here you continue having a go at me.

Totally doesn't have anything to do with people returning to their lives due to lockdown ending.

None at all!

@GamerKillance said in Server Pop declining?:

Totally doesn't have anything to do with people returning to their lives due to lockdown ending.

None at all!

But it's not ending.

None at all!

1. It's not ending
  2. It's like super minor factor.

@Subject-Astra said in Server Pop declining?:

None at all!

But it's not ending.

Ended in a lot of states. Some have phases while others just straight up opened.

This isn't the first game to have players claim its dying and it won't be the last. There are people who straight up think WoW is dead. I take what is said on forums with a grain of salt. Doomsday is an everyday thing on gaming forums.

Lockdowns did end. Doing phases of re-opening means nothing, since most places are already back to work, including non-essential businesses. Most people that got furloughed or laid off have already been rehired and are returning to work or never left work in the case of essential businesses.

When you really hope certain toxic ASS players are on different ships than you. But in all honesty, I think another value is how much a player is subjected to content. In the case of Warframe, the content is a steady release with enough downtime for players to do what they feel like doing. Enough where if they wanted to they could put it down and do something else. But I remember a game like Shinobi Striker, which was actually fun(even though low on content) kept having tournament/event right after the next one with no chance to cool down that it just became annoying and I jut stopped caring about the game. Especially when a lot of the rare items where for S class ranking that later in 2 weeks where prizes for D rank. Too much content not evenly distributed may also annoy players. But again it tends to do this fluctuation until it finds the core players whether they are whales or not.

@ERICK001BC said in Server Pop declining?:

n the case of Warframe, the content is a steady release

That must be why even the Partners are starting to leave. Quite literally the only reason why the game has so many players right now is because of the pandemic.

For Warframe, they have steady content but the actual feel is more toward newer players and hurting the veterans. Loyal players will complain but still play it, but DE tends to listen to the community. Sadly the community feels entitled to way too much that it sometimes backfires. Still I know from personal experience how many people have dropped recently because of the updates. Still it is a fun game, too many people focus on the negatives of it, which there are tons, but still a lot better than many game developers out there, especially with it really being f2p. (I wish more FTP games took examples from Warframe honestly.)

For Warframe, they have steady content

No they don't. The fact that they drip feed content has been one of the biggest complaints for years now. They literally NEVER listen and you're doing exactly what they do, just blame the community because the company is seemingly never wrong.

@Subject-Astra

I don't actually think you play the game or play any games. You do know the value of what you say is really diminished by your attack towards other members in the forum. Seriously every single comment you make is toxic, and all other members see that. It is sad because it seems you still have a lot of growing to do. The only thing you are playing is yourself.

I don't often pity people, but you have my deepest sympathy.

You do know the value of what you say is really diminished by your attack towards other members in the forum.

I'll let you know when i care that the "value of what i say" is diminished in the eyes of the members of the PSO2 forums Erick.

Well done ignoring everything though.