What drops form and aura weapons?

Yes, i know i can look at the drop charts, but that doesn't tell me which MOB is actually dropping them. Also how are people getting them to +35!? Most people i asked started their answers with "I think" and a lot of them thought duping was involved. So just to clear it up, what is dropping them and how are people getting them to 35?

I know that to get stuff to +35 once you hit +30 you use the same named weapon until +35 - (that's how i got a few of mine to 35 (not super rare stuff though) )

As for drops I don't know what drops form and aura weapons

Unless they have changed it from the JPN version, 13☆+ Weapons should drop with their Grind Cap at 35.

@AndrlCh said in What drops form and aura weapons?:

Unless they have changed it from the JPN version, 13☆+ Weapons should drop with their Grind Cap at 35.

This must have been a recent change to JP. All I got in 13+ Star drops were 30 grind caps.

@coldreactive said in What drops form and aura weapons?:

@AndrlCh said in What drops form and aura weapons?:

This must have been a recent change to JP. All I got in 13+ Star drops were 30 grind caps.

From the start of EP 6, all 13+ rare weapon dropped as 35 cap and element 60 in JP server. 13+ weapon "given" by collection sheets or campaigns could have a cap of 30. Still recent JP collection sheets gives +35 13 rare weapons right away...

EDIT: actually, the situation in JP server is rather irrelevant. Asking someone who got 13 star in NA is enough. Isn't there anyone?

@Fiona-Respha I just checked the Personal Shops; all 13☆ Weapons that weren't purchased from the Unique Badge Shop that I saw had their cap at 35. Remember, the NA client is based on a pre-3/25/20 version of the JPN client, so mechanics like that should be the same barring any deliberate modifications (like the removal of the Level Cap COs).

I know how to get a weapon to +35... how do you get SIX form weapons (of the same weapon type mind you) to do it with though? Especially when there's no shop to buy them from and we still have pathetic 8 star weapons from the "beginners" collection folder. This is where the questions come from. I have over 900 hours played (0 of it chit chatting in a lobby), have run literally days worth of 400% boosters and probably an entire day of 300% with the obvious 100/125% tri's supporting it, and have never once had a form or aura weapon drop... yet there's people who have apparently gotten SIX of the same weapon to drop? There's something wrong with that picture.

I found a stelk yesterday and it just grinds to 35. You do not need 5 extra stelks.

@Penndragon87 Ok, so that works (has it always? I could have sworn it wouldn't let me upgrade the form greaves before), but still doesn't tell me what drops them on the NA server.

It might be different from jp due to the rarity it would be impossible to grind these to 35. Not sure because I never played much jp. All these weapons come from rare bosses. My friend claims the greaves drop from dragon altar rare dragon boss, but I cannot verify. The twin stelks I got were from the bar lodos rare boss in ff Shaq +50. I am pretty sure these greaves are the same but from dragon altar.

@Penndragon87 Greaves= SH AQ +50 aswell im guessing?

Thanks for the info.

Yes vh is only for exp imo. If your hunting stuff I would only run Shaqs. I have invested the majority of my pso 2 time in Shaqs and that is the only time I have seen these crazy drops. Anyways a Shaq like altar is really easy should have no issues doing that.