Fashion we can’t wait to have in game

This is not a begging post(I did that on Twitter lol) this is a post for items that we would like to see introduced in the game sooner the later...maybe ^^

Ok so I was on Bumped and saw these and OMG I want/need them for my cast girl

Please other share what you would like to see who know maybe the GM team can pass on our (the players) thoughts

ECF9B13F-6744-4DAA-84CC-5361F43F1C7F.jpeg 4DA334A5-565E-44B2-9214-10D259F6442E.png

ok so i found SOOOOOoo much i just made a album on Google Photos these all came from Bummped and the file names are the names of the outfits as well

here are 3 i would love to see soon

I love how this Cast set looks Vodham-Series-508x353.jpg

Mecha-Rappy-Suit1-508x353.jpg

This makes me think of the Anime "My First Girlfriend Is a Gal" Gyaru-Uniform.jpg

@ERICK001BC I know it’s probably a long shot but I figure if we show the GMs here what we as the players would like to see next then maybe they would be able to pass that along to the devs and we may be able to get more customized AC scratch, like I said long shot but you never know

@SaviorZero82 said in Fashion we can’t wait to have in game:

@ERICK001BC I know it’s probably a long shot but I figure if we show the GMs here what we as the players would like to see next then maybe they would be able to pass that along to the devs and we may be able to get more customized AC scratch, like I said long shot but you never know

Honestly, I know most of this stuff is off the table, and kind of broken up into what they could salvage. I am actually perfectly happy with my character blue trench coat, gas mask, sword, but i do wish either as basewear or an accessory to have a military tactical black vest outfit that still lets me use my outwear.

As for the females (auxiliary) that i have, a better 2 tone closed hoodie (sleeves different color than base) and the good all basic "serufuku" jp school girl outfit.

I played on the JP servers very briefly so I didn't really do much fashion-wise. I'm holding out for the Schraedel Shadow variant, and I already got the Amalti set in purple. Aside from those, I'm hoping we get the Nightmare parts...

alt text

Volcano-Packer-Concept.jpg

I NEED Volcano Packer and it's weapons. I really hope they decide to make camos out of some of the old type wep series that were themed with Costumes.

volcanoweps.png

I also want the female variant of the starting male CAST parts.

Most of the stuff I want is year 1 + 2 costumes.

Enigma-Rebellion-Art.jpg

Also would love this one, Enigma Rebellion.

One of the main reasons I'm going to be playing on the NA servers is the ability to get this outfit and the matching hair without having to pay 1 billion meseta for the last remaining one on Japan's ship 2. Megurine Luka cosplay outfit

@IndefinateArdem

This in blue/green and you have yourself a Lyn varient from Fire Emblem 7

Would love to see these CAST parts in the near future, hopefully in time for PC.

Eklepist? Parts

c385b185-f52d-4606-b00e-ac2340ed7fe8-image.png

Peonia? Parts

d72ca36a-d43f-44db-8e1c-b7b8f6b02526-image.png

Clessulo? Parts EEP! So happy these are out!

dfa1d64b-76ec-4b40-a060-56e1f38509ea-image.png

Also, since I saw that Lady Tacker stuff was added in, maybe bring in the recolors too?

Lady Tacker Sea

a486d91e-b853-4f2c-9d73-0c0306d40d24-image.png

alt textalt textalt text

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

Definitely want this back: alt text alt text alt text

This is collab but I do want it: alt text alt text alt text alt text

-And obviously Persona 3-5 collab, Nier Collab, Frame Arms, Virtual ON, Guilty Gear/BlazBlue, Fate series, Legend of Heroes as well as FF14 collab- (Tales collab too but doub that will go through) -And JP voice tickets-

@IndefinateArdem you got your wish lol