What Set Bonuses are in the US servers?

Hello, I am trying to help my friends, and myself, get sets for our gear to help with the classes we plan on playing. I was wondering if there was any info on what sets are in the game.

I was looking to get the Burn Set for me, but didn't know if the weapon was in the game at all. For one of my friends I was thinking of the King Set. But I wanted to know if the sets actually help in general and if they were in the game. I figured since they are rare forms of bosses we will have to grind a bit which isn't a big deal for me since I am used to it.

But I want to make sure I am not wasting their time.

Thanks for the help

This is one of the few parts of the NA wiki that hasn't been completed yet, but I should be able to get to it in the next week. We have some up already.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Unit_List:_Set_Effect

Thanks I been using the Wiki pages I used when playing on the Japanese servers and I am getting mixed up.

Unfortunately the King Set isn't in the game and even if it was the weapons are not, you can't complete the Varda set because you can't get the gun, and even the Luther set is missing half of its weapons so not every class can benefit from it. Ultimately you're best off picking out sets that don't require weapons at the moment.

@Nuebot thanks for that I know the couple sets I picked out for us require weapons to get the 120 bonus. I will have to look over stuff again later and see what I can find for us.

@Nuebot said in What Set Bonuses are in the US servers?:

Unfortunately the King Set isn't in the game and even if it was the weapons are not, you can't complete the Varda set because you can't get the gun, and even the Luther set is missing half of its weapons so not every class can benefit from it. Ultimately you're best off picking out sets that don't require weapons at the moment.

? What's the below then? Also, even with the reduced set effect it's still reasonably worthwhile for a mid tier set. 60 attack is pretty standard with only Brissa breaking past that currently as a set bonus. You wouldn't want to use the weapon with it if you had the option because it's so much inferior to what we have available otherwise that it wouldn't be worth the extra bonus.

alt text

@Shadowth117 I figured the weapons wouldnt be worth it once we find better ones but for now I was trying to get the best bonuses for them. Also nice so the King set is in the game then.

What end game set would you suggest for two rangers and a Hunter/Techer? I switch between Hunter/Techer and Techer/Force depending on who in our group is playing and want to either keep everyone alive and constant damage or be the one getting targeted with my Hunter.

@Kenzen-Ssj5jedi said in What Set Bonuses are in the US servers?:

@Shadowth117 I figured the weapons wouldnt be worth it once we find better ones but for now I was trying to get the best bonuses for them. Also nice so the King set is in the game then.

What end game set would you suggest for two rangers and a Hunter/Techer? I switch between Hunter/Techer and Techer/Force depending on who in our group is playing and want to either keep everyone alive and constant damage or be the one getting targeted with my Hunter.

Right now we're in somewhat of an incomplete meta that's fairly rapidly changing so I wouldn't go that for upgrades. Maybe just stick with 10* sets or something and only basic augments for the time being.

Still, if you're resolved to make something min maxy for the moment... usually I would make units by attack type in JP. You can make all attack units, but it's a little tougher sometimes price-wise. Saiki are probably top tier for the moment, but that may not last. In addition, Saikis drop like candy from Ep 4's daily and weekly leveling quests so won't maintain value. That's without mentioning things that outclass Saiki in upcoming Urgent quests.

If you have a lot of titles already, a somewhat happy medium set is the Gemini unit set with the Whitill Wing back piece or the Photon Drive back piece if you don't have 250 titles yet. It ends up pretty tanky when it's grinded up for right now and has okayish bonuses otherwise without being too costly.

@Shadowth117 said in What Set Bonuses are in the US servers?:

? What's the below then? Also, even with the reduced set effect it's still reasonably worthwhile for a mid tier set. 60 attack is pretty standard with only Brissa breaking past that currently as a set bonus. You wouldn't want to use the weapon with it if you had the option because it's so much inferior to what we have available otherwise that it wouldn't be worth the extra bonus.

alt text

I genuinely haven't seen it in the game yet, so that's cool to see. There's easier to get units that give more than 60 atk set bonuses though.

@Nuebot said in What Set Bonuses are in the US servers?:

alt text

I genuinely haven't seen it in the game yet, so that's cool to see. There's easier to get units that give more than 60 atk set bonuses though.

Actually, I got that for 10k in player shops. The arm and leg are a little more, but it's pretty cheap. Unsure what you mean by set bonuses with more than 60 attack though. Only Brissa and 11* Noire sets have more than 60 to my knowledge in NA at the moment unless I'm mistaken.

Actually, I got that for 10k in player shops. The arm and leg are a little more, but it's pretty cheap. Unsure what you mean by set bonuses with more than 60 attack though. Only Brissa and 11* Noire sets have more than 60 to my knowledge in NA at the moment unless I'm mistaken.

There are a few hard to find units that offer 90 atk, but not to all three atk.