Ranger is super strong?

@MoldyAsp33874 That depends on how fast those hits happen, but I agree Ranger isn't OP. its -Good- but not brokenly so.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Ranger is super strong?:

@zaffy2005 Bar Lodos in coast expedition has a harpoon you can use to pull him onto the deck, and classes like hunter especially with partisan or wired lance can reach him easily in melee. Braver has a harder time but if you can double jump you can do it.

I'm curious. When and where is the best time to try the harpoon. I alwas wondered what that "zapper" was in the middle on one end of the raft. Have tried a few "poses" and it only does the zap for a few thou. Will keep trying other spots but wouldn't mind cutting to ye olde chase on this one. As I'm getting my Hu to 75 I am not having the luxury of my precious Main of Mains Ra/Hu.. yet.. 😺

o/ =^.^=

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Ranger is super strong?:

I mean- I am seeing summoners doing 1.5million damage in single hits(registered to their max damage in achievements) and me as a ranger has 250k and BiS everything- so probably not super op

That's just how strong Maron is when fully geared up and tossed.

Ranger is incredibly strong on bosses, without relying on gimmicks like Maron.

@Lapinoire said in Ranger is super strong?:

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Ranger is super strong?:

I mean- I am seeing summoners doing 1.5million damage in single hits(registered to their max damage in achievements) and me as a ranger has 250k and BiS everything- so probably not super op

That's just how strong Maron is when fully geared up and tossed.

Ranger is incredibly strong on bosses, without relying on gimmicks like Maron.

I understand that but... it can be done consistently. I was in an ult party with a group of summoners doing this tactic and their boss kills such as anga phandaj- were not lasting longer than 25 seconds. Meanwhile normal parties I get into take a couple minutes. It's not exactly a gimmick if it can be consistently used with ease.. I also saw a summoner hit 6.6m in the 20 second rockbear challenge- which is quite high relative to what ranger can do(currently)

Gu/Ra can also pull insane stuff off like this- but as a JP player- they've always been busted- even with nerfs trying to keep them down. I don't think summoner should be so strong though- but maybe i'm missing something. Like how they're actually an Ep4 class and we got them early so they're not completely balanced when no other class has their crafted PAs and such yet.

RA can get 5m at Rockbear and literally every other class eats shit compared to them (except GU as you said), classes have never been balanced and it's only gonna get worse as time progresses.

Either you enjoy your class for its playstyle and just have fun or you play whatever is the strongest at any current time, there isnt much else you can do.

Ranger is not just strong. They also control the MPA for UQ Bosses. That's if you know how to use WB (Weak Bullet) wisely instead of just using them all.

@ChainLis said in Ranger is super strong?:

Ranger is not just strong. They also control the MPA for UQ Bosses. That's if you know how to use WB (Weak Bullet) wisely instead of just using them all.

What does MPA stand for..? Seen that a lot lately.

o/ =^.^=

Major Pepew Argument, it is when ranged classes argue which one is better.

@KnightHarb1nger MPA stands for Multi Party Area

HEhe, awesome.. ..I was originally thinking Most Profilic Attacker.. ..but thats dumb. Yall's are much bettah!!

As the little seabed creatures say when you save them from the big suck flower thing.. "THANKSTH!!" (disappear..)

o/ =^.^=