cant do cbtsurvey

Cant do the cbtsurvey on website for free 500 AC take me mess up page its all white hope this right spot for this.

@Twinmage said in cant do cbtsurvey:

Cant do the cbtsurvey on website for free 500 AC take me mess up page its all white hope this right spot for this.

Hello there! Which step/page are you getting stuck on (link to article, so you can let us know which step: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/cbtsurvey)? Can you please provide a screenshot if you are still experiencing this issue? Thanks!

@GM-Rappie All of the questions require some sort of reply but there are some in there that don't based on your answer, so I just put N/A.

@GM-Rappie soon as i click on contact us nowhmm.pngi would use diff one but replying box or editing my post is little bug

@GM-Rappie soon as i click on contact us nowhmm.pngi would use diff one but replying box or editing my post is little bug

Thanks for the image! Can you please try another browser, and see if you experience the same issue? If that doesn't work can you tell us what browsers your are using?

i tryed window edge it just gave me This website has been reported as unsafe Hosted by www.pso2.com We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information. other then that i dont have any other browser i went an download firefox samething soon as Complete the security check to access this page it take me to white page again my main browser is google chrome

The helpdesk is restricted, try clearing your browser cookies.

i did that i tryed on my tablet it same thing

i did that i tryed on my tablet it same thing

Try typing in HTTPS://pso2.com/landing and if that doesn't work then try using a mobile phone not connected to WiFi, sounds like screening filter is getting in your way perhaps from your ISP.

still not working o well i try later

The page is working now

On my machine/browser, my NoScript was blocking Zendesk.

I got the page working, but forgot my character's name. 😞

@Seedenator u can still log on to get ur char name since beta was push day

I was waiting until they spin it back up, since we shouldn't be able to log in for another 40 minutes or so.