General OC/Self taken photo thread

Well, I Thought I'd post a general photo dump thread. "56k WaRNiNG brO!" (I'm older than DSL, thank you.)

Being that this is off topic, I guess anything goes (within forum regulations and TOS, of coures).

I'd like to limit the photos to be photos (of whatever) that you took by yourself. Doesn't matter what its of, but maybe a quick quip about your photo or a caption would be neat.

LAND YACHT.jpg

This is my old 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 6.4L 6 speed manual. Ran a 12.8 At the drag strip in it, showroom stock. This is the worst car I've ever owned from a driver's stand point. It didn't handle worth its weight in guano. average fill up was around 65 dollars, ran on premium. this car had 16 spark plugs (2/cyl) and used over 7 quarts of oil per change. If I'm gonna spend that kind of money on maintainence, it better handle.

My reasonably priced dream car and current pursuit is a 2006 Lotus Elise in british racing green, solar yellow, or krypton green. even though it has almost 300 claimed hp less than the 6.4L mopar, its only about .6-.8 seconds slower than the scat pack due to weighing less than half as much.

ATX NO CARRIER 4 LYFE!!

My dream car is a 20xx Dodge Charger Hellcat. 20xx because who knows when I'll have $80,000+ to spare. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger

Just get a 15/16, they're the same and they hover around 50k.