Forgot To Use My Urban Ticket L

Yup. I'm that dumb ass. I see I can use it on.... a Triboost 150% from the swap shop (exhilarating). In JP do AC Scratch come back in ever? Is there any worth to holding onto this? (I suppose there's not any loss.)

Exact Scratches never come back on JPN, there are just occasional "revival" Scratches, but they have a different name and are not compatible with those Bonus Scratch Tickets. So basically, there is no real benefit to holding on to it. BUT, we don't know if they might do something different with NA, so maybe hold onto it for a while (at least until you are desperate for a Triboost).

@AndrlCh said in Forgot To Use My Urban Ticket L:

Exact Scratches never come back on JPN, there are just occasional "revival" Scratches, but they have a different name and are not compatible with those Bonus Scratch Tickets. So basically, there is no real benefit to holding on to it. BUT, we don't know if they might do something different, so maybe hold onto it for a while (at least until you are desperate for a Triboost).

@AndrlCh : This is what I had Google'd and feared. Oh well. My own damn fault for being indecisive. Spent all 36 of my free AC Scratch from the CBT/OBT on this.

This'll be a long shot @GM-Deynger chances of there being repeat AC Scratches where this ticket can be used again? / Chances of this being worth more than a Triboost?

Would be nice if we could trade them in towards a single AC ticket, or if they had a expiration date on them that if not used automatic becomes a AC ticket, I doubt this will happen but it would be kool