CO stacking

I don't know all the names of the enemies and where to find them yet, I'm wondering what are the most effective client orders that can be completed in one run? I.E. if Io has a perfect kill quest for a creature lavere wants you to hunt on a mission cressidia's looking to clown around on.

When you choose a quest at the counter, it will give the option to see all client orders related to it.

@coldreactive That only works for recommended quests.

@BryanZorro If you want a really optimized client order set for a given quest, you need to work out one by yourself. That means knowing whereabouts of all the enemies and knowing all of the client orders, etc.

As an alternative, there's a feature that the game system recommends a list of client orders as coldreactive said. This feature automatically works when picking up a recommended quest, but for regular quests, we can use this feature with the following steps.

(Select a quest at quest counter and " Accept in Current Block") - (before moving to the gateway ship, open Main Menu) - Quests - Client Orders - Orders That Can Be Accepted in the Fields of Ongoing Quests.

This will show a list of client orders available in field of the ongoing quest. This list is far from being a complete list of client orders possible in the quest, but it's a good staring point. Being quick is also a good point of this feature. We don't need to run around ARKS ship.

Getting used to the quests and client orders with this feature will be useful, I think 🙂

@Fiona-Respha Thank you for your detailed response. I appreciate it.

Go to the quest counter, pick a quest, pull up the menu and scroll over to the tab that has "Client Orders" on it. Click on that and it will show three options, the first is the COs you currently have, the second one shows NPCs who have COs available, the third one will give you a quick list of COs that you could complete during the currently selected Quest.

Another way to help stay organized is to use the left or right "tab" buttons (think the default on Xbox is RB and LB) to sort the full CO list by region (e.g. "Forest," "Tundra," etc.).

These won't necessarily guarantee you'll be able to complete these COs during a single quest, but it will at least help you narrow down your focus.

@zaffy2005 said in CO stacking:

Another way to help stay organized is to use the left or right "tab" buttons (think the default on Xbox is RB and LB) to sort the full CO list by region (e.g. "Forest," "Tundra," etc.).

This is the money. thank you very much.