PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?

@Aster-Larkspur said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

@kyamell said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

@LapisWave said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

alt text

Join Ship 2, if you can handle this economy.

Oof that was fast, People suggesting ship 2 even though they know marketplace is so bad in it.

That image is misleading, if you notice on the side they just scrolled down to the most expensive ones. That Lobby action is actually sitting around 11 mil or so at the moment for the top results, and yes that is on Ship 2.

I think I know who's responsible for this....they did the same thing back in JP. But only perverts will get mad at this. = 3=

@Zarozian said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

PSO2 is a game about teamwork and strength in numbers!

You mean it's zerg-like? Or you mean that only in party you can do something? If 2nd then why there wouldn't be elitism? It's exactly this, it means that people will take to dungeons only high lvl+high gear people (if they can save time), ofc it won't be majority of players but still it will be bad.

By getting carried I am referring to the Emergency Quests. You're free to do everything else on your own but the fastest way to get all the best loot and lots of Exp is through EQ. It's also the most fun and exciting. Also, there's no blame game or elitism in there either.

1. Yup, but people tends to do whatever is fastest.
  2. Though it won't be fun if you are getting carried
  3. You can only speak for yourself, and I believe that you are not blamer, but there will be people blaming weaker players for <reasons>

Your overall experience will be better playing with players who come from JP who are already a tight strong knit community willing to help anyone VS people who are just looking to get ahead of one another by joining a new server and behaving selfishly.

You are mistaken.

If these people already have farmed gear, they will want to complete dungeon as fast as they can, and they won't understand that someone wants to have fun with bosses and/or with mechanics. So even if they will carry, they won't care about what you want.

And on the new servers there will be more new people and more people that want to play game properly.

Also the market will be much better.

And to be honest.... your post looks pretty desperate like you are thinking that if new people won't massively join ship 2, it will get empty soon.

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

If these people already have farmed gear, they will want to complete dungeon as fast as they can

In all the time i played in the JP version, this never happened and people just had fun with everything.

If this mentality appears so much, it's because of the western players who always feel the need to rush everything.

@LapisWave yeah, definitely skipping the first 20 listings just to show the postings that are 10x the lowest prices.

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

PSO2 is a game about teamwork and strength in numbers!

You mean it's zerg-like? Or you mean that only in party you can do something? If 2nd then why there wouldn't be elitism? It's exactly this, it means that people will take to dungeons only high lvl+high gear people (if they can save time), ofc it won't be majority of players but still it will be bad.

By getting carried I am referring to the Emergency Quests. You're free to do everything else on your own but the fastest way to get all the best loot and lots of Exp is through EQ. It's also the most fun and exciting. Also, there's no blame game or elitism in there either.

1. Yup, but people tends to do whatever is fastest.
  2. Though it won't be fun if you are getting carried
  3. You can only speak for yourself, and I believe that you are not blamer, but there will be people blaming weaker players for <reasons>

Your overall experience will be better playing with players who come from JP who are already a tight strong knit community willing to help anyone VS people who are just looking to get ahead of one another by joining a new server and behaving selfishly.

You are mistaken.

If these people already have farmed gear, they will want to complete dungeon as fast as they can, and they won't understand that someone wants to have fun with bosses and/or with mechanics. So even if they will carry, they won't care about what you want.

And on the new servers there will be more new people and more people that want to play game properly.

Also the market will be much better.

And to be honest.... your post looks pretty desperate like you are thinking that if new people won't massively join ship 2, it will get empty soon.

Zerg like and it doesn't really matter in the long term. Rushing just makes it less fun cause that's what everyone did the first time around in JP. We know how the game really is. = w=

@Subject-Astra That's absolutely right.

@ErinXh said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

In before a certain enthusiast, "Nooooo, Come to SHIP2".

never!