PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?

@Zumi81 said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

Is 1 to 3 still available?

Is ship 2 on this game have a lot of people who played JP? Since that was the ship everyone used on JP.

Come join Ship 02!

Thinking Ship 2. I know some folks who played with the JPN release, but we shall see, population depending as well.

As a vet of the JP server, I feel like if I'm joining a ship, I'll do ship 2 out of pure habit. A fresh new server is nice and all but it won't mean much if that server feels empty compared to a bigger one even if it's obnoxious. (Besides, if you came from the JP server then unfortunately your used to obnoxious people)

@KittyRena said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

As a vet of the JP server, I feel like if I'm joining a ship, I'll do ship 2 out of pure habit. A fresh new server is nice and all but it won't mean much if that server feels empty compared to a bigger one even if it's obnoxious. (Besides, if you came from the JP server then unfortunately your used to obnoxious people)

Umu!

@coldreactive said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

I'm going to be aiming for Ship 06 if it's available. I'd rather help start a new economy than to enter an old one.

same

@Cedka NO! COME TO SHIP 02! IT'S NOT WORTH IT DUDE!

Ship 1 is good!

ill prob jump on whatever ship is new

In before a certain enthusiast, "Nooooo, Come to SHIP2".

@Zarozian said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

@Deevee said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

Total newcomer here, been waiting for ages. Will probably be there day one and pick SHIP 5 if those are the choices we get.

Five is a cool number! I know it and you know it. I don't care about starting anew, at least it will feel like being part of something. (Plus, chances are some people don't care and pick the first available, while those who hate "the mainstream" pick the last, so...)

No come join Ship 02. I can carry you! ;O

That is a compelling argument, but I think being a complete newb paired with equally useless people is part of the experience. You always end up looking back to those days and thinking "haha I was so bad, look how far I've come".

i feel the same as Deevee here. First time playing personally i will be going to the lowest population ship,hopefully being 6...while trying to avoid the old players/vets saying 'follow me and you'll do well!' and whatnot. i would rather slowly learn from my mistakes and explore the game with others on the same level as me haha

@xshadowburnx said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

i feel the same as Deevee here. First time playing personally i will be going to the lowest population ship,hopefully being 6...while trying to avoid the old players/vets saying 'follow me and you'll do well!' and whatnot. i would rather slowly learn from my mistakes and explore the game with others on the same level as me haha

Well said.

Ship 2 Baby!

@ErinXh said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

In before a certain enthusiast, "Nooooo, Come to SHIP2".

I AM RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!

JOIN SHIP 02 EVERYONE!