PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?

Prolly 5 or 6, 4 is prolly going to be the bonfire.

I will probably make a new character on a low pop ship just to do weeklies and buy AC items that are cheaper to decide if they are worth getting on my main server.

Least popular ship of 4-6 would love to play on a ship with a new economy.

I'm gonna switch to PC as soon as it's an option, so I'll be staying on Ship1 since that's where I've been on Xbox.

The last one on the list that's open. I'll assume 6. Let's hope transfers aren't a thing yet so the economy can be truly fresh.

@Aida-Enna said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

eternal encore maintenance

I just realized this probably means that they're going to open them soon. Since Ships 2 and 3 were in eternal maintenance at first in CBT.

Ship 2 cause why play on a server that'll be dead in a few months.

@Jrgsubzero said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

Ship 2 cause why play on a server that'll be dead in a few months.

To each their own indeed. We'll have to see how long this version will last.

@Aida-Enna Ship 02 with all the players from JP till the end! ;>

Total newcomer here, been waiting for ages. Will probably be there day one and pick SHIP 5 if those are the choices we get.

Five is a cool number! I know it and you know it. I don't care about starting anew, at least it will feel like being part of something. (Plus, chances are some people don't care and pick the first available, while those who hate "the mainstream" pick the last, so...)

@Deevee said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

Total newcomer here, been waiting for ages. Will probably be there day one and pick SHIP 5 if those are the choices we get.

Five is a cool number! I know it and you know it. I don't care about starting anew, at least it will feel like being part of something. (Plus, chances are some people don't care and pick the first available, while those who hate "the mainstream" pick the last, so...)

No come join Ship 02. I can carry you! ;O

Was thinking about Doing Ship 10 again, but since that's not an option, might actually try Ship 2 with my friends and Ship 6 for Solo.

@Laterz780 said in PC Players - What ship are you going to start on?:

Was thinking about Doing Ship 10 again, but since that's not an option, might actually try Ship 2 with my friends and Ship 6 for Solo.

Do Ship 02. It's going to be so lit. o 3o

Is 1 to 3 still available?

Is ship 2 on this game have a lot of people who played JP? Since that was the ship everyone used on JP.

@Zumi81 Yes, Ship 1 to 3 will be available to PC players as well. Kinda hard to tell where the majority of JP's SHIP2 players went, could still be SHIP2. But a lot of them play on SHIP1 as well.

"Since that was the ship everyone used on JP."

I'm hurt cause I and many other non-SHIP2 players don't exist. 😢 I am gonna cry in this corner now.