Report a player option via arks search

I keep finding players with super offensive player names, they are showing up in my sell history and there is no way to report them form there nor from the arks search, please add a option to do so, and yes I know this is a M rated game but people need to grow up stop using gay or racial demeaning terms for the player names or character names

Edit as @coldreactive pointed out there is a report option on the site here and I have used it but I feel like it would help out the team better if the player repot function was available via the arks search

You can submit a request against a "Malicious Player" in the support site:

alt text

We have to manually write out a "harassment" report in FFXIV every time we find a bad player. So be glad you even have a report option that does everything for you.

@coldreactive I should of added that I did do this but there still should be an option to do so in game aswell besides being near that character

But thanks for pointing it out here as well others may not know how to do this ^^

@coldreactive and...where is this at? I'm not seeing anything about it in the support section of the site I'm trying to report a guy who was spamming the in game chat with an obvious scam A link of some kind would be very helpful

@dragonriderabens You mean the RMT meseta gold farmers? Those spam bots? If so, that is a known issue, and has been one for months on end. It's only gotten worse, because as fastbas we can report them, and they get banned, they make a new throw away account.

@SaviorZero82 Also, what offensive names are we talking about here? I haven't really seen any on ship 3.

Like when I made this post I ran into a player with a racial slur as a name but they had added prime at the end of it, how I found the player was when I was using random friend avatars

@SaviorZero82 I haven't seen anything like that personally.

@Anarchy-Marine it was so far the only time it has happened to me