Awesome things you have seen on PSONA

Today I saw I cast dressed like a maid sweeping and interacting with other players, fully in character.

She had hot keys with proper commands and respond for various situations.

Also a Todd Howard sect. . .. lol

What have you all come across on your respective ships and or blocks

Everyone in suds dancing with a partner, entire block was insane.

It's too bad that, due to a lack of an open world, we won't have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqcyQAjPEC0

I was able to witness the mighty Doug Dimmadome in all his glory on ship 1, but his hat wasn't super tall like the one on twitter, so I don't think it was the original OG one.

I think the people in general. i've seen some weird outfits, some even stranger emotes, and have spit out my drink through my nose on several occasions laughing at the community in block 1.

on saturday, while farming forrest though i joined a group of three all in rappy suits and it drove me nuts but was incredible also.

Love hearing about this. We should have a "People of PSO2" thread where videos/screenshots are posted of things that make us lol.

Watched GM Nakajima silencing people who were spamming bad words and symbol arts.

Also more RP communities gathering to make friends.

I think my favorite thing I saw from Reddit from PSO2 NA is someone making SA's of one of my favorite animators on YouTube, Sr. Pelo. I would love to make my own SA, but I've never had the patience for it.

@LapisWave said in Awesome things you have seen on PSONA:

Watched GM Nakajima silencing people who were spamming bad words and symbol arts.

Also more RP communities gathering to make friends.

Good to hear! We deal with them as fast as we can, but they keep popping up!