Awaiting PC release, I have a quick question.

Was the market tanked by people abusing the initial xbox pass that gave 1mil creds? I don't want to come into a market like JP that was completely demolished by bug abusers. Also, as a player of the JP version, how confusing are the new translations in relation to the fan translations?

@Gumpy366 said in Awaiting PC release, I have a quick question.:

Was the market tanked by people abusing the initial xbox pass that gave 1mil creds? I don't want to come into a market like JP that was completely demolished by bug abusers.

Nope, it was totally fine. It was caught and mitigated fast enough that it didn't really do anything to the economy. Prices are still fair and attainable for almost everything.

Also, as a player of the JP version, how confusing are the new translations in relation to the fan translations?

They're fine. Most of the time the new translations are phoenetically similar; e.g. "Digg" is now "Deeg", that sort of thing. Or, the translations are R and L flipped- Bal Rodos is now Bar Lodos, for example. It's fine, and adjusting to it was relatively quick.

To expand on what @QBlockGaming said, thankfully the GMs were quick to react - people who did the exploit were banned for a week while the GMs looked into it. They had most of their meseta taken and extra items removed from their accounts, so the damage done was minimal.

As long as you do your weeklies/dailies, you should be able to afford most of the stuff out there.