Playerbase

@Chiryuu2609 said in Playerbase:

alt text

1 - It seems to be condensing Europe with Asia.

Offtopic: I do wonder if the countries of Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia are to be considered 'European' or 'Asian' or maybe both? This conflicted area is rather interesting. Geographically they are probably indeed Asian countries, but politically/constitutionally (Probably economically as well.) they are European?

Don't mind me though, just a random person passing by.

@ErinXh said in Playerbase:

Offtopic: I do wonder if the countries of Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia are to be considered 'European' or 'Asian' or maybe both.

There is no official definition of Europe/Asia border so depends who you ask. Personal opinion, no.

From MMO perspective those countries are often not included in EU localization, instead being bundled together with Russia and their local localizers like mail.ru

@Havox3 oh wow, tagged in a thread I had no part of, sweet!

I'll bite, since you have dedicated an enormous amount of energy to plaguing other people's existence.

Twitch as evidence of how the game will perform for the rest of the year? The streaming platform that lost many of their top dogs to other platforms because of their rules? Noted. Honestly surprised it is even as high as it was, watching someone else play an MMORPG has gotta rank pretty high on the list of Boring Things to Do.

That said, the frequency of play has dipped the last week. Wonder if that means it is dying? Certainly couldn't have any thing to do with Finals, States Reopening, People Returning to Work. Definitely none of that could possibly contribute.

Certainly is a dying game (that releases to a larger audience in a couple weeks, and will get the largest audience later in the year).

Since the game is dead, I request @GM-Deynger just come and delete my account along with everyone elses, no reason to delay!

95 posts since 2 Mar 2020? Holy crackers Batman, 1.5 posts per day, what an enormous amount of energy! How do I ever find time to accomplish anything in my life, truly one of greatest life's mysteries.

That said, I'm glad we're on the same page agreeing the game is dying. Press F in the chat alt text

@Havox3 95 posts on a forum that choose to belong to solely to be a negative influence in other's lives perfectly fits enormous effort.

Enjoy the last post you see from me, kid. ;D

This post is deleted!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Playerbase:

@Havox3 95 posts on a forum that choose to belong to solely to be a negative influence in other's lives perfectly fits enormous effort.

Enjoy the last post you see from me, kid. ;D

Finally decide to block them?

Either way as for the topic the game is healthy. Another game that launched barely has more viewers and that is only because they bribe people to view with a drop system. If PSO2 had that for Twitch on the US version it would be interesting, but I'd assume they would someone work it with Mixer.

@PhantasyStar369 said in Playerbase:

Another game that launched barely has more viewers and that is only because they bribe people to view with a drop system.

What another game? 😮

Back in the early days, you could poke the servers with some magic and get population numbers - I vaguely recall each block being able to hold 200 people, plus 50 premium people. Each ship held 14,000 people. This was a few years ago and on JP though, I'm not sure if those numbers have changed. They fixed the exploit that allowed you to collect this data.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Playerbase:

@Havox3 oh wow, tagged in a thread I had no part of, sweet!

I'll bite, since you have dedicated an enormous amount of energy to plaguing other people's existence.

Twitch as evidence of how the game will perform for the rest of the year? The streaming platform that lost many of their top dogs to other platforms because of their rules? Noted. Honestly surprised it is even as high as it was, watching someone else play an MMORPG has gotta rank pretty high on the list of Boring Things to Do.

That said, the frequency of play has dipped the last week. Wonder if that means it is dying? Certainly couldn't have any thing to do with Finals, States Reopening, People Returning to Work. Definitely none of that could possibly contribute.

Certainly is a dying game (that releases to a larger audience in a couple weeks, and will get the largest audience later in the year).

Since the game is dead, I request @GM-Deynger just come and delete my account along with everyone elses, no reason to delay!

BRT! No, I kid, I kid. Game is definitely not dying.

Be Right There. 😉

@GM-Deynger said in Playerbase:

Be Right There. 😉

Bacon Ravioli Tomatos.