PSO2 Domain unsafe.

Not really sure if it should be here or somewhere else but PSO2.com is being considered unsafe by Microsoft Defender Smartscreen. asdasd.PNG

Yeah i got that too... So I closed it, not sure if it sent me to a modified version of your site or if Xbox is mixed up.

Getting the same.

Hello! We are currently investigating this issue, so at this time we recommend trying another browser.

The Top-level domain for pso2.com is also down if you try to access it via Firefox. (Firefox won't give the error unlike edge.)

Are you able to post a screenshot of the message it posts when you attempt to access it via Firefox? This would help our team out.

@GM-Deynger said in PSO2 Domain unsafe.:

Are you able to post a screenshot of the message it posts when you attempt to access it via Firefox? This would help our team out.

Requested Image

@oldColdReactive said in PSO2 Domain unsafe.:

Requested Image

Thank you! At this point I'd like to invite you to contact Support through the Support --> Contact Us option. They can work with you on a more individual basis this way. Thank you!

@oldColdReactive This happened to me until I typed in https://pso2.com/landing - after that the site started loading without any problems.

My guess about what's going on here is it is missing the HTTPS or it's relying on old cache data trying to redirect to somewhere it can't.

If anyone is still receiving this error, go ahead and report the site as safe to speed up the fix to this problem. alt text

Hello! We are currently investigating this issue, so at this time we recommend trying another browser.

There's exactly one browser on Xbox One, and it's Microsoft Edge.

@oldColdReactive said in PSO2 Domain unsafe.:

The Top-level domain for pso2.com is also down if you try to access it via Firefox. (Firefox won't give the error unlike edge.)

Firefox works if you manually type https://pso2.com . Just entering pso2.com doesn't work. I assume pso2.com doesn't send Firefox a redirect, unlike for Chrome and Edge (non-Chromium).

@Rzarcasm said in PSO2 Domain unsafe.:

If anyone is still receiving this error, go ahead and report the site as safe to speed up the fix to this problem. alt text

I do it every time it pops up but there might be people doing the inverse...