Please fix "Shinkuro" translation as Synchro

https://imgur.com/a/tXW7QZK

As the quest shows: whoever wrote this as a translation wrote it as "Shinkuro" when it is Synchro in game. Please fix this as accordingly.

I have this sneaking suspicion that the quest localizer and the name localizer didn't communicate at all when it came to writing for this game. "Shinkuro" is just the phonetic for "Synchro." There's been other cases for this as well, like with Risa/Lisa. One of the translators was hell-bent on using the phonetics for names as-is because that's how people's (and region/area) names usually work when referencing Japan's language.

Much like how Japan has to pronounce some areas/people's names in English in their language when referencing to our people/areas. You wouldn't call somene named "Dachi" as "The Earth," now would you?

@coldreactive said in Please fix "Shinkuro" translation as Synchro:

One of the translators was hell-bent on using the phonetics for names as-is because that's how people's (and region/area) names usually work when referencing Japan's language.

More reason why developers need to relook over this. I don't want to fully point fingers at multiple translators for NA, but this needs to be addressed and need to be adjusted.

These are simple mistakes and it can be fixed fast. The matter is, if devs will do anything about it.

I don't even think the translators know of the Phantasy Star series. We have items called grinders, and previous games called the 'enhance' process as grinding. Whether there is difference in translation, I somewhat wish the translators would also take into account of the previous games for the translation to make sure returning mechanics are kept as is.