Any Specific Release Date For Late May?

@Zarozian

The question is would people be forgiving ? If pso2 gets delayed I think it’s going to hit hard based on the silence towards any pc news and past delays before the game got cancelled years ago . People will see repeat patterns and have doubts Putting people off again and it would be a complete mess

We almost at the mid point of May I feel like we could use some more communication on the release date.

I've been waiting ever since the first time E3 announcement, broke my heart when they went ghost and it never happened with no communication. We're getting no communication again and that's kind of scaring me. I really love this franchise, and I've played on JP servers very briefly because I always wanted to play it nativly. I'm not asking for much here anymore, I just want to know the progress and whether or not I will actaully finally be able to play this in NA on PC :(.

@Likaizam said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

• The very last week of May probably.
  • They do not give a flip about PC. (I'm a PC player btw)
  • This was originally all about XBOX and the campaign to get it here was done specifically for XBOX.
  • PC People are guests, this is a XBOX game first. (Reminder I am a PC player, this is just me interpreting the behavior of SEGA.)
  • There will be no red carpet, there will be no bonus material, it will more than likely be a very quiet launch.
  • They do not give a flip about the quarantine.
  • Windows 10 will be the norm for at least a year before they expand to other platforms (like steam) because they want to see if it will go belly up like PSU so they are very skittish about going hard on all this.

Side note: These are not fact but my observational opinion, do not take anything as what I say as fact and if you find facts to the contrary feel free to share. I will not get combative over my opinion and it is open to change. Love and peace.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We always appreciate feedback for the team.

@Havox3 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Chiryuu2609 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

why our mods on the forum are not toxic :(?

Both are toxic cesspools. If you write anything critic about the game here, angry fanboys write TL;DR rageposts at you, report you, followed by Capture.JPG

Not true. We are open to constructive criticism. There's a difference between that and developer bashing.

@GM-Deynger Wow look at you go! ;D

I don't really care about the lack of a specific date or transparency. I'm more worried at how little advertising this is getting. Literally no one but people who's been following pso2 for while even know this release is going to be a thing. The only reason I know is because I looked into it myself on a whim to see where they were at, didn't even know it was already live on xbox.

Most people like getting into an MMO while the playerbase is young so potential players probably won't bother playing at all if they learn about the game a couple months late... There's literally no upside to doing a stealth release like this lol

@ExpandedPurse41 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

I don't really care about the lack of a specific date or transparency. I'm more worried at how little advertising this is getting. Literally no one but people who's been following pso2 for while even know this release is going to be a thing. The only reason I know is because I looked into it myself on a whim to see where they were at, didn't even know it was already live on xbox.

Most people like getting into an MMO while the playerbase is young so potential players probably won't bother playing at all if they learn about the game a couple months late... There's literally no upside to doing a stealth release like this lol

You're right. You would have expected some overpowered marketing when it comes to games on Xbox or hosted by Microsoft. They probably wanna do it after it gets released on PC since everyone is home watching youtube or just surfing social media in general. They will probably see it.

@GM-Deynger said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

Not true. We are open to constructive criticism. There's a difference between that and developer bashing.

Actually - I got exactly same message as Havox3, I was asking under this message why I got it, what I have done wrong and no answer, I mean, I really don't know what I have done wrong and I would love to know this so I won't make the mistake in the future.

@RagnarokSlayer said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Zarozian

The question is would people be forgiving ? If pso2 gets delayed I think it’s going to hit hard based on the silence towards any pc news and past delays before the game got cancelled years ago . People will see repeat patterns and have doubts Putting people off again and it would be a complete mess

Well we have already waited like 8 years. That's about the same amount of time it took to get a PhD and a lot of debt that will take another 2 years to clear off.

@Chiryuu2609 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@GM-Deynger said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

Actually - I got exactly same message as Havox3, I was asking under this message why I got it, what I have done wrong and no answer, I mean, I really don't know what I have done wrong and I would love to know this so I won't make the mistake in the future.

We will be revising the messages to include details on the offending message.

PC launches May 27th

@Knightova said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

PC launches May 27th

A post without a source and PSO2 Team hasn't mentioned a date, yet, so this is more speculation at this point, though it will likely be the date, since it will be May 27 by the end of the last maintenance of this month.

May 27th it is.

Yep, all agreed.

May 27th, ya heard it from these guys folks.

No need to open up one thousand more threads on the matter.

Case closed.

Done.

Yay.