Any Specific Release Date For Late May?

@Subject-Astra said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Aida-Enna said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Leonkh99 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

By any chance did any particular incident happen over at the PSO2 Reddit?

Long story short, someone says something admittedly kinda dumb, but not really rulebreaking or bad, mod seems to go wild against him, even breaking the reddit's own rules just to stick it to him. The guy ended up posting about it, which shows that even the reason he was banned was clearly wrong [unless "he was asking for it" is suddenly a good reason now]. Mod proceeds to keep insulting the guy.

It was extremely obvious the guy was screwing around and not breaking any rule, even a different mod mentioned it, but this dude decided to not just suspend/ban him twice, he then insulted him and pretty much gloated about it.

Do you have a link to this stuff?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gdlku4/this_subreddits_mods_are_toxic/

Lol, that thread was started by a known (and admitted) shitposter, that's why the mods acted like that. They're friends.

It definitely looks really bad if you don't know that, though. https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gdlku4/this_subreddits_mods_are_toxic/fpi79l4/

Are here any GMs on this forum?

Long story short, someone says something admittedly kinda dumb, but not really rulebreaking or bad, mod seems to go wild against him, even breaking the reddit's own rules just to stick it to him. The guy ended up posting about it, which shows that even the reason he was banned was clearly wrong [unless "he was asking for it" is suddenly a good reason now]. Mod proceeds to keep insulting the guy.

It was extremely obvious the guy was screwing around and not breaking any rule, even a different mod mentioned it, but this dude decided to not just suspend/ban him twice, he then insulted him and pretty much gloated about it.

Lol, that thread was started by a known (and admitted) shitposter, that's why the mods acted like that. They're friends.

It definitely looks really bad if you don't know that, though. https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gdlku4/this_subreddits_mods_are_toxic/fpi79l4/

So the mods acted like power hungry idiots publicly because "they're friends"? Where's the logic in that exactly?

So the mods acted like power hungry idiots publicly because "they're friends"? Where's the logic in that exactly?

🤷 You'd have to ask them. All I can tell you is that he made that thread knowing they'd delete it and that they're all friends.

🤷 You'd have to ask them. All I can tell you is that he made that thread knowing they'd delete it and that they're all friends.

Such wonderful mods.

Such wonderful mods.

Toxic mods... are really wonderful, why our mods on the forum are not toxic :(?

@Chiryuu2609 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

why our mods on the forum are not toxic :(?

Both are toxic cesspools. If you write anything critic about the game here, angry fanboys write TL;DR rageposts at you, report you, followed by Capture.JPG

@Havox3 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

Both are toxic cesspools. If you write anything critic about the game here, angry fanboys write TL;DR rageposts at you, report you, followed by Capture.JPG

At least they don't call you an idiot :D.

I'll take a personalized message calling me an idiot over copypasta with threats any day.

I'll take a personalized message calling me an idiot over copypasta with threats any day.

Well the question is what exactly you have written to get this treatment, because it's often that we don't want to admit that we did something wrong... or we don't see that we did, and yet we actually did.

At least they don't call you an idiot :D.

Now the guy is standing up for the mod and going after Ephemiel because "he was a dick to him". Amazing.

@Aida-Enna No offense if you're friends of them, but the way they're acting through all this is already proving the PSO2 subreddit should be avoided.

@Aida-Enna No offense if you're friends of them, but the way they're acting through all this is already proving the PSO2 subreddit should be avoided.

I totally agree with you, I was observing the situation... it seems like these people are trying to silent everything and act like nothing happened :O.

I totally agree with you, I was observing the situation... it seems like these people are trying to silent everything and act like nothing happened :O.

My favorite part is that they're actively blaming everyone else for reacting as they should.

My favorite part is that they're actively blaming everyone else for reacting as they should.

Well it's their decision, not my problem, I'm just wondering is there is any other subreddit/discord so I can avoid these people?