Any Specific Release Date For Late May?

@Chiryuu2609 very slim. All the purchasable content has been hammering us non-stop, so they wouldn't push it back unless it was impossible to release it on time, in my opinion.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Chiryuu2609 very slim. All the purchasable content has been hammering us non-stop, so they wouldn't push it back unless it was impossible to release it on time, in my opinion.

Let's hope you are right :D!

@Chiryuu2609 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

May 26th does seem the most likely since there is confirmed maintenance on those days based on the wording in all the articles.

There is a small part of me that thinks it could Ninja Drop on the 19th/20th due to the Japanese Cero D rating change (Xbox version released on April 14th/15th, when the original Cero D rating change was supposed to happen. And it was a ninja release).

It seems much less likely to happen now, but I won't say it is impossible. I am just curious at what time of the day would the Microsoft store front change from saying Xbox only to include Windows 10.

What are the odds that it won't happen in May in your opinion?

They've given dates and yet to move from them. No reason NOT to believe them. Xbox launch and beta's were right on time.

@GamerKillance said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Chiryuu2609 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

May 26th does seem the most likely since there is confirmed maintenance on those days based on the wording in all the articles.

There is a small part of me that thinks it could Ninja Drop on the 19th/20th due to the Japanese Cero D rating change (Xbox version released on April 14th/15th, when the original Cero D rating change was supposed to happen. And it was a ninja release).

It seems much less likely to happen now, but I won't say it is impossible. I am just curious at what time of the day would the Microsoft store front change from saying Xbox only to include Windows 10.

What are the odds that it won't happen in May in your opinion?

They've given dates and yet to move from them. No reason NOT to believe them. Xbox launch and beta's were right on time.

Though back then COVID situation wasn't as bad as now.

@GamerKillance

To be fair, they haven't given ANY dates. "Late May" is a little ambiguous. But that narrows it down to about a week and a half window of possibilities, so we know what to most likely expect unless something changes. Something very well could have changed too, we don't know.

Long as they don't fuck it up and make anything different from the JP version. Improvements are fine but don't change what isn't necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMB24lSnPE

Learn from Nexon's greed.

@Risefromruin89 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@GamerKillance

To be fair, they haven't given ANY dates. "Late May" is a little ambiguous. But that narrows it down to about a week and a half window of possibilities, so we know what to most likely expect unless something changes. Something very well could have changed too, we don't know.

yes, they did only give the window of late May, but they likely already know what day that will be. They also keep saying that the PC release is still set for this month with no changes so far.