Any Specific Release Date For Late May?

@Alexandrious947 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

May 27th it is.

Yep, all agreed.

May 27th, ya heard it from these guys folks.

No need to open up one thousand more threads on the matter.

Case closed.

Done.

Yay.

Source?

@Zarozian said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

May 27th it is.

Yep, all agreed.

Case closed.

Done.

Yay.

Source?

Why, the good users of this very forum. Of course!

............................................lulz.

@Zarozian , its once again a theory due to the maintenance happening on the 26th.

@Leonkh99 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Zarozian , its once again a theory due to the maintenance happening on the 26th.

I'll take it.

@Zarozian said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@Leonkh99 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

I'll take it.

I do believe it though! Though I would push it forward a bit to the 26th; the PC client might be made downloadable during the maintenance.

This ensures that when servers go back live, Xbox One players aren't already playing while PC players are still downloading their game client... or maybe not, either way it makes sense for the game to be released on PC during maintenance with the maintenance itself applying the parameters for the PC version.

May 27th it is.

Yep, all agreed.

Case closed.

Done.

Yay.

Not to be negative or anything but il believe it when I see it at this point

this is kinda Crazy that no information has been released yet about a specific PC Launch day? I mean I borrowed an Xbox one, but knowing that PC is just around the corner I wanted to wait to play the game with all of my friends I convinced to play on PC. However, the lack of information has me looking to newer titles releasing for PC with better communication. Sorry PSO2 the hype was real, but kinda fading fast.

@KSKillStack The worst part is that in the JP version it's not like this, news and updates are announced long in advance.

For example, next week we're about to get a livestream about updates for the whole month of June, and it's possible it may include a teaser for further future content (for example, in the March livestream we got trailers for the April updates and teases for content that was originally scheduled for June, July and August, though all of those have been delayed by 1 month due to the pandemic).

http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_Schedule202004/

Some of yall may have already seen this. But came across it in the Phantasy Star Fleet Discord - https://discord.gg/pso2 posted around mid-last month in the #announcements channel.

Fwiw.

o/ =^.^=

@Ezodagrom I think the worst part is Star Citizen has better communication for a release date than PSO2 for PC! Ha-Ha

@KnightHarb1nger That's a bit older version. This is the latest version and what Ezodagrom is talking about 😃

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26107/

So, they have announced a new schedule with one month delay on most of the events. But I'm curious if the new schedule is a result of them acquiring a decent remote working capability and able to keep the schedule regardless of the coronavirus, or the schedule can be shaken again if the emergency status on Tokyo city lasts longer than they expected. 😕

@Fiona-Respha said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@KnightHarb1nger That's a bit older version. This is the latest version and what Ezodagrom is talking about 😃

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26107/

So, they have announced a new schedule with one month delay on most of the events. But I'm curious if the new schedule is a result of them acquiring a decent remote working capability and able to keep the schedule regardless of the coronavirus, or the schedule can be shaken again if the emergency status on Tokyo city lasts longer than they expected. 😕

Sweet, thanks for that updated one.

o/ =^.^=

May 26th does seem the most likely since there is confirmed maintenance on those days based on the wording in all the articles.

There is a small part of me that thinks it could Ninja Drop on the 19th/20th due to the Japanese Cero D rating change (Xbox version released on April 14th/15th, when the original Cero D rating change was supposed to happen. And it was a ninja release).

It seems much less likely to happen now, but I won't say it is impossible. I am just curious at what time of the day would the Microsoft store front change from saying Xbox only to include Windows 10.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

May 26th does seem the most likely since there is confirmed maintenance on those days based on the wording in all the articles.

There is a small part of me that thinks it could Ninja Drop on the 19th/20th due to the Japanese Cero D rating change (Xbox version released on April 14th/15th, when the original Cero D rating change was supposed to happen. And it was a ninja release).

It seems much less likely to happen now, but I won't say it is impossible. I am just curious at what time of the day would the Microsoft store front change from saying Xbox only to include Windows 10.

What are the odds that it won't happen in May in your opinion?

@Chiryuu2609 said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Any Specific Release Date For Late May?:

What are the odds that it won't happen in May in your opinion?

High. Cuz they can use Covid 19 as a scapegoat.

Lulz