Episode 4 and 5 relese

When do you guys think episode 4 and 5 will drop?

Probably only after all Episode 3 content is out.

The following is a list of content that is still missing from the NA version from the JP Ep2 and Ep3:

• 2nd and 3rd Mining Base urgent quests
  • 1st Episode 3 urgent quest boss
  • 2 ultimate quests and extra hard difficulty
  • 2 challenge quests
  • 2nd Episode 3 urgent quest boss
  • new time attack quest
  • 4th Mining Base urgent quest

And once Ep4 releases, this is the content that came out before Ep5 in the JP version:

• Episode 4 story
  • 1st Ep4 expedition
  • bonus quests
  • 1st Ep4 urgent quest boss
  • new time attack quest
  • 2nd expedition and riding quest
  • new time attack quest
  • 3rd ultimate quest
  • 5th Mining Base urgent quest
  • Solo extreme quest
  • 2nd Ep4 urgent quest boss (in the JP version, 14* weapons were introduced here, but it may be different for NA)
  • Solo trigger boss quest with the Episode 3 final boss
  • Battle arena (in the JP version, lvl 80 cap was released around here, but it may be different for NA)
  • 3rd Ep4 urgent quest boss

@Ezodagrom said in Episode 4 and 5 relese:

Probably only after all Episode 3 content is out.

The following is a list of content that is still missing from the NA version from the JP Ep2 and Ep3:

• 2nd and 3rd Mining Base urgent quests
  • 1st Episode 3 urgent quest boss
  • 2 ultimate quests and extra hard difficulty
  • 2 challenge quests
  • 2nd Episode 3 urgent quest boss
  • new time attack quest
  • 4th Mining Base urgent quest

And once Ep4 releases, this is the content that came out before Ep5 in the JP version:

• Episode 4 story
  • 1st Ep4 expedition
  • bonus quests
  • 1st Ep4 urgent quest boss
  • new time attack quest
  • 2nd expedition and riding quest
  • new time attack quest
  • 3rd ultimate quest
  • 5th Mining Base urgent quest
  • Solo extreme quest
  • 2nd Ep4 urgent quest boss (in the JP version, 14* weapons were introduced here, but it may be different for NA)
  • Solo trigger boss quest with the Episode 3 final boss
  • Battle arena (in the JP version, lvl 80 cap was released around here, but it may be different for NA)
  • 3rd Ep4 urgent quest boss

Here's hoping that, with the PC release happening late this month, they'll add everything Pre-Ep4. Mainly the difficulties so people can stop moaning a bit about it.

Definitely ready for ep 4. I'll get back into the game when that hits

@Subject-Astra That's definitely not happening, at least not at the 1 urgent quest every 2 weeks rate they've been going.

My prediction is that on the 12th~13th they'll release the 2nd mining base urgent quest and on the 26th~27th they'll release the 3rd mining base urgent quest together with the PC version.

@redPG said in Episode 4 and 5 relese:

You'll be missing out on alot of content (especially urgent quests) if you don't play until Episode 4. I recommend at least trying the new content as it comes out (so far that's been happening every 2 weeks).

@Subject-Astra That's definitely not happening, at least not at the 1 urgent quest every 2 weeks rate they've been going.

My prediction is that on the 12th~13th they'll release the 2nd mining base urgent quest and on the 26th~27th they'll release the 3rd mining base urgent quest together with the PC version.

You'll be missing out on alot of content (especially urgent quests) if you don't play until Episode 4. I recommend at least trying the new content as it comes out (so far that's been happening every 2 weeks).

I play the Japanese version as my main game. NA is my side game

Oh, well, trying the urgent quests as they come out in NA instead of waiting for Ep4 is still an opportunity to replay content that has been abandoned in the JP version? ^^;

Oh, well, trying the urgent quests as they come out in NA instead of waiting for Ep4 is still an opportunity to replay content that has been abandoned in the JP version? ^^;

I really don't get why SEGA likes that Chrome Dragon UQ so much.

@Aida-Enna The Chrome Dragon UQ is just a random one now though (the only scheduled one currently is the first mining base one). If it's appearing alot I guess it's because they don't have many urgent quests yet, I guess?

@Aida-Enna The Chrome Dragon UQ is just a random one now though (the only scheduled one currently is the first mining base one). If it's appearing alot I guess it's because they don't have many urgent quests yet, I guess?

Yeah but it just feels kind of like a pointless UQ compared to the rest - Most of them have these big bad bosses at the end with great loot (or rare enemies that you need for COs), but this UQ just has... Chrome in a single party area.

I'm fine with the content we have now. How are people rushing though and finishing it all already??

@Spartan-Char Could be due several reasons or even a combination of them. For example;

'Veterans' already familiar with the current content of the game due their experience from the JP version. Already knowing what to do and what needs to be done helps a lot. Might even include 'new' players that tag along with them.

Ignoring 'Cookie Cutter Content' to go straight for the more useful things.

Stuff happening around Vorona Girus, giving us a lot of free time? Time mainly spent on PSO2 perhaps?

A 'Wall-of-text' possibilities to name, but will this suffice for now?

@Aida-Enna Indeed, though if they keep releasing a new UQ every 2 weeks, soon the Chrome UQ will become less and less frequent.

Though as a JP only player, I do miss fighting Chrome in his own arena and I wish it was possible to fight the powered up Apostolo Dragon in that arena, and same for Dark Ragne in the city boss arena, we pretty much never get to properly fight those bosses with their battle themes nowadays. (I don't mean that I want their urgent quests back in the JP version though, just that I wish it was possible to fight them in their own arena in ultra hard in some form of permanent quest, be it at the end of an expedition or some other type of quest).

@Aida-Enna Indeed, though if they keep releasing a new UQ every 2 weeks, soon the Chrome UQ will become less and less frequent.

Though as a JP only player, I do miss fighting Chrome in his own arena and I wish it was possible to fight the powered up Apostolo Dragon in that arena, and same for Dark Ragne in the city boss arena, we pretty much never get to properly fight those bosses with their battle themes nowadays. (I don't mean that I want their urgent quests back in the JP version though, just that I wish it was possible to fight them in their own arena in ultra hard in some form of permanent quest, be it at the end of an expedition or some other type of quest).

I'm right there with you - The first time I did that city EQ and Ragne enters by crawling on the wall and jumping down - Chills! This was back when PSO2 was actually hard, and I remember thinking "we're gonna die". Chrome had a pretty awesome entry scene too, hm.

I guess you're right - My issue isn't the UQ itself but the lack of difficulty and feeling that these bosses have now. Chrome was terrifying when we first got him, but now we just roll over him =/