Anyone know how to adjust screen size to fit my tv?

Anyone know how to adjust screen to fit my tv? It mostly fits, but whenever something is in corner an sides.

Thank you.

Edit: "ess B to talk" is an example in the top left that is all i can see... I figure it's press, but I just want to see everything. An I don't notice it as easy so I miss it or takes a minute to realize, especially being new it was a hassle.

@Wesley-Cameron said in Anyone know how to adjust screen size to fit my tv?:

Anyone know how to adjust screen to fit my tv? It mostly fits, but whenever something is in corner an sides.

Thank you.

Edit: "ess B to talk" is an example in the top left that is all i can see... I figure it's press, but I just want to see everything. An I don't notice it as easy so I miss it or takes a minute to realize, especially being new it was a hassle.

Just like you, I too can't adjust the game's HUD/display so that the info in the corners & edges fits properly into my TV screen. I submitted a support ticket about this problem & am awaiting a response.

I have a 1080p LCD HDTV that works perfectly well with many other Xbox One games. Therefore, it's very frustrating (even though I know this is just a beta) that I can't find any video/graphics setting within the CBT game client that allows me to adjust this game's HUD/display so that I'm not missing any information from the extreme edges & corners.

Please note that I spent a good half hour carefully going through each graphics settings within the CBT game client - and NONE of them were able to fix this issue.

I have this issue as well. Just like you guys I searched all options and there is no way to adjust it. I had this same issue on PC JP version as well when hooked up to my same TV screen. There was an option under adjust screen settings on the PC version before you launch the game and I was able to fix it. Hope they can implement something similar on Xbox. I sent in a survey today and let them know about this problem. Hope they fix it before full release.

If you are on xbox, go into settings, (on the xbox not in game.) . General, Display, click on calibrate TV, if you cannot see the green lines adjust your tv aspect ratio , also if you are using a 4k tv or monitor , go into fidelity and settings and adjust the 4k over and under-scan. Hope that helps.

@Jamie-Linux Thanks I'll try that an see... I will post if it works when game reopens.

This is really my only issue with the cbt is not being able to adjust the screen in game.

I have the same problem on my 70" Vizio 4K TV, that I just got and set up today, but I'm using it on an old Xbox 500GB model. If anyone knows something, I don't I'd love to hear it. I tried the above directions, but it would be nice if there were manual overscan adjustment options for us.

@Jamie-Linux said in Anyone know how to adjust screen size to fit my tv?:

If you are on xbox, go into settings, (on the xbox not in game.) . General, Display, click on calibrate TV, if you cannot see the green lines adjust your tv aspect ratio , also if you are using a 4k tv or monitor , go into fidelity and settings and adjust the 4k over and under-scan. Hope that helps.

Thanks... my tv got switched from scan, odd other games either I didn't notice or it didn't happen.

Anyways thanks a lot.

Edit: looks so much better, lol.

@Jamie-Linux said in Anyone know how to adjust screen size to fit my tv?:

Thank you for suggesting this fix because it is the same one that I got in an email from the PSO2 Support Team in response to my support ticket.

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me but I'm glad to see that it worked for Wesley Cameron.

After selecting “TV & display options” (within Xbox One’s settings) & selecting “Calibrate TV” under Setup. I particularly paid very close attention to the “Aspect ratio & sharpness” section & used my TV’s own remote control to change every picture size & sharpness option. Nothing helped.

Please note that I purchased my TV in 2007. It is a Sony LCD HD TV (model # KDL-V26XBR1) with a diagonal screen size of 26 inches. It’s HDMI input supports these video resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i according to page 98 (Specifications) in the Operating Instructions manual. Furthermore, this TV has no problem correctly displaying the HUD/display of many other Xbox One video games that I own. You may wish to examine the digital version of this TV’s operating instructions here: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs/kdl-v26xbr1/manuals

In closing, I want to apologize for making a mistake when Ipreviously stated that my TV is 1080p - which I later found out not to be the case. My TV supports a max resolution of 1080i according to the specifications of the operating instructions manual.

The PSO2 Support Team also asked me to take screenshots on my Xbox One of the CBT game client's display. I took 19 screenshots & was shocked & surprised that all of them showed the HUD/display to perfectly fit my TV screen - which is totally not true.

We're very lucky to have a very polite & courteous PSO2 Support Team. I'm confident that they will eventually find a fix for this issue.

I'm currious... does anyone know if the Playstation 4 version of JP PSO 2 has this issue? I can't remember my JP PSN password to log in and check... Maybe I will make a new account later to test it.

I sent out a ticket about this issue. Also mentioned it at the end of the survey as well.

@Wesley-Cameron glad it worked out for you.

@Gkar-of-Narn If your tv does not support 1080p and only I the closest you can get is 720p however there is nothing in the xbox video settings for scan options sadly Not all tv manufactures give those options. Shocking for Sony as they typically have over and underscan. You cold try your tv options and make sure there is not zoom selected .

Looking at this website on my xbox reminded me why i changed the ratio... shitty web browser this box has an inch of blank space on bottom an 2 on each side.

I have a 4K TV and I was looking around the settings of the Client. I found a settings for display size and it wouldn't let me change my display size to "Big - 4K." I'm guessing they will add changeable display sizes either in the Open Beta or the Official Launch.

@Plazza7020 said in Anyone know how to adjust screen size to fit my tv?:

I have a 4K TV and I was looking around the settings of the Client. I found a settings for display size and it wouldn't let me change my display size to "Big - 4K." I'm guessing they will add changeable display sizes either in the Open Beta or the Official Launch.

I wasn't able to select this either, was anyone else having a problem with this option?