Undercuts in market

@Eye-ce said in Undercuts in market:

It's nice when items are affordable. Meseta is already a pain to spend for affix fodder and whatnot. Fashion itself shouldn't have to be either.

Tell that to the flaming eye. Various items costs millions to get. Heck the scarfs on the first scratch off are like 10m now.

@GamerKillance 10M meseta seems to be the going normal rate at which most popular things go for when they're still available in the scratch tickets. I'd expect to see that rise though as more players get all three of their free characters to level 50 and can get the easy millions from the weekly quests.

@Chal me changing epidemic to pandemic is called being facetious, not triggered.

I applaud the attempted projection.

@GamerKillance said in Undercuts in market:

@Eye-ce said in Undercuts in market:

It's nice when items are affordable. Meseta is already a pain to spend for affix fodder and whatnot. Fashion itself shouldn't have to be either.

Tell that to the flaming eye. Various items costs millions to get. Heck the scarfs on the first scratch off are like 10m now.

Those scarf where 1mil-10 mil in the first week because a lot of people didn't know how to value them. Now it's basically whenever something drops buy accessories/hair/emotes as soon as you can. Base wear and inner tend to be low unless it is sexy/cute or thighs,socks,gloves, which tend to sell really high, and outwear/outfits tend to stay low with a few exceptions, mostly like these dealers outfit original. (female)

I missed out on buying blue blze hands for 3mil and now, 😞 . I mean I if i really wanted to I could spend ac tickets to 30 if i don;t get lucky with drop.