PSO2 Appreciation Post

Wow! What a great time to own an Xbox One. PSO2 is now running smooth as butter thanks to the PSO2 team, after the server maintenance last night the game has been working near perfect.

@Oak-Spartan said in PSO2 Appreciation Post:

Wow! What a great time to own an Xbox One. PSO2 is now running smooth as butter thanks to the PSO2 team, after the server maintenance last night the game has been working near perfect.

Thanks Arks! We appreciate your feedback and appreciation! (。・∀・)ノ゙ We hope you continue enjoying the beta~

I want to take a quick moment to give a Shout out to the DEVS. We appreciate all the hard work an sacrifice it took to port this game and make a good beta experience for all players. We have your back and support you!

@SERGEANT-YOUNG said in Shout out to the DEVS:

I want to take a quick moment to give a Shout out to the DEVS. We appreciate all the hard work an sacrifice it took to port this game and make a good beta experience for all players. We have your back and support you!

Thank you so much for your support! (^∀^●)ノシ

@GM-Rappie Like, really, I play the japanese version since it came out and I thought this would never happen. I cannot express how much appreciate the high quality localization you guys have made! Looking forward to how you guys will introduce EP4~EP6 story and characters! 😄

As a JP veteran I have to give kudos for replacing OT weapons with NT counterparts across the board. The OT weapon grinding system is obsolete and extremely punishing so having all weapons in the NT format not only gets rid of a lot of bloat of outdated systems (PTSD of Austere & Austere NT taking up several upgrade menus) but also simplifies the gearing up process for new players since you completely eliminate the possibility of them running into a Weapon they have to grind in a different way than they're used to.

Similarly I am glad that exchange shop like Ex-Cube and Photon drop shops no longer have those trashy units that no one ever bought unironically. They just bloated the list in the Exchange and made finding the good stuff harder for new players. and that Unique weapon badges were implemented in order to take care of PSO2es content, like weaponoid boosters which are painfully hard to obtain in the JP version and really suck the fun out of the new weapon potentials they enabled.

I expected less but seeing as the Devs went the extra mile to muck out obsolete items and systems makes me really hopeful about how this version of the game is being handled.

@Cathy said in Shout out to the DEVS:

As a JP veteran I have to give kudos for replacing OT weapons with NT counterparts across the board. The OT weapon grinding system is obsolete and extremely punishing so having all weapons in the NT format not only gets rid of a lot of bloat of outdated systems (PTSD of Austere & Austere NT taking up several upgrade menus) but also simplifies the gearing up process for new players since you completely eliminate the possibility of them running into a Weapon they have to grind in a different way than they're used to.

Similarly I am glad that exchange shop like Ex-Cube and Photon drop shops no longer have those trashy units that no one ever bought unironically. They just bloated the list in the Exchange and made finding the good stuff harder for new players. and that Unique weapon badges were implemented in order to take care of PSO2es content, like weaponoid boosters which are painfully hard to obtain in the JP version and really suck the fun out of the new weapon potentials they enabled.

I expected less but seeing as the Devs went the extra mile to muck out obsolete items and systems makes me really hopeful about how this version of the game is being handled.

❤ Thank you!

@GM-Rappie said in PSO2 Appreciation Post:

@Oak-Spartan said in PSO2 Appreciation Post:

Thanks Arks! We appreciate your feedback and appreciation! (。・∀・)ノ゙ We hope you continue enjoying the beta~

Thank you! We're happy others are enjoying it as much as we do!

Can we juste take a moment to say thank you to all our GM here in the forum and all the staff? They have to read every problems , bug fix, crash, or subjection and even moderate the forum. They have a lot of work to do, and I know some time its will be hard in the futur,but I juste want to say thank you to the staff. I'm just so happy we get a new Phantasy Star game here in NA. 😍 😭

In 2012-2013 I was realy hypped when its was announced, but more the years advenced, less we got news abouth it... I losed my hope in 2017 when the NA site closed...

You guys don't know how much I screamed when I saw the trailer at E3 2019 with all the content coming in the west! Man I don't know what to said, thank you all! The closed beta was realy fun! I can wait for the release! Thanks again! 😭 😭 😍

(Sorry for my typos, ENG is not my first langage,I'm french canadian. ^^"')

It was amazing to finally play this psu was a big part of my life when I was in my teens, it literally made my year just getting to play for 3 days so much nostalgia I almost cried an I’m a 28 year old man

Thanks team & I was lucky enough to hang with a GM for abit during the test. Hopefully they are around often. I only saw a GM once in all my time on PSU haha

Thanks to the GMs thus far. Since I am on PC, I haven't had the liberty to be with them in game here yet. Looking foreward to what they do with all of our bug reports in the forum.

I've had two GM experiences in my life in MMOs. Once in Kitsu Saga, and once in FFXIV.

Good job to the GMs. Can't wait to play the Open beta and official Launch because of their work on bringing PSO2 to NA.

Thank you to the GMs, Social Media people, and also all the staff and devs and everyone who helped make this possible too!!

Also a thank you to everyone who has had to deal with my ridiculous amount of bug reports and support messages 😛

Thanks to the GMs and social media who are consistently keeping in touch with the community regarding PSO2! As well as passing on our info to other staff in order to get things fixed. It is really great to see.

I have been fortunate enough to play with GMs several times in Phantasy Star Universe. I wonder... are any of the people who were GMs in PSU also part of the PSO2 GM team? Would be cool to see any of them back. Had some good memories... <--- old video of mine