Behind The Dusk Shadow [in] ??

Where can I find it or get it ? Its not in the player markets .....and I ask in the lobbies but its like its a big secret 😞 Can someone help me please ? ty

Looks like, when it was in Japan, all of the variations of "Behind The Dark Shadow" (Both Outer and Back) were in AC Scratch.

i know its in NA version but its not listed as a prize in the scratch tickets

Have you checked the fresh finds or swap shop?

@VAMPIR0-X Behind the Dusk Shadow is the JP name. It's Duskwake Regalia: Shadow in NA. You can get it normally from the Crimson Dawn scratch. Or maybe from the visiphone...

EDIT: as it turns out later, I was wrong here. At the point of this post, I was thinking that there's nothing like Behind the Dusk Shadow in NA, but it DOES 😆

@Fiona-Respha said in Behind The Dusk Shadow [in] ??:

@VAMPIR0-X Behind the Dusk Shadow is the JP name. It's Duskwake Regalia: Shadow in NA. You can get it normally from the Crimson Dawn scratch. Or maybe from the visiphone...

There are people on NA looking at the lookbook who are wearing behind the dusk (in) with duskwake regalia(ba) so it's in there somewhere.

Amazing!

@gball said in Behind The Dusk Shadow [in] ??:

There are people on NA looking at the lookbook who are wearing behind the dusk (in) with duskwake regalia(ba) so it's in there somewhere.

Thanks to your post, I feel I could see the situation now. When I used the innerware ticket Duskwave Regalia [In], PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (dusk1).jpg

Ta-da-! I got Behind the Dusk [In]! 😆 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (dusk3).jpg

I think this look breakdown is what other people see if I registered this to my lookbook. Probably, the same thing is happening to Behind the Dusk Shadow [In], I guess.

This is very confusing and better to be addressed 😕

Inconsistent translations tsk tsk...

@Fayde yet another inconsistent translation*