Level 75 bonus stats. Account wide?

When you achieve 75 on a class and get the permanent bonus stats. Is that account wide or character only?

Cross-character, you have to redeem the title from the title reward / achievement NPC left of the right counter.

That’s such a time saver, I switched characters after I got 75 on 5 classes already. Glad to know I don’t have to get those 5 to 75. I can just focus on the ones I want on the new character

@hAZE-1561 said in Level 75 bonus stats. Account wide?:

That’s such a time saver, I switched characters after I got 75 on 5 classes already. Glad to know I don’t have to get those 5 to 75. I can just focus on the ones I want on the new character

You'll still have to get two classes to 75 eventually on every character to unlock Scion/Successor classes on each.

@coldreactive Scion class unlocking only requires a title for getting 2 classes to lv75 on one character. Once you get the title, you don't need to level any other characters for it to unlock. I have a character on JPN that has the Scion classes unlocked and only has one normal class leveled to lv23.