Weapon Type: Wand

BioCellular_Wand.jpg

Weapon Camo: Bio Cellular

Weapon Type: Wired Lance

BioCellular_WiredLance.jpg

Weapon Camo: Coffin Mahat

Weapon Type: Bow

CoffinMahat_BowB.jpg CoffinMahat_Bow.jpg

Note: The theme of this Camo seems to be "industrial power tools on steroids" and while you can't always tell from the pics just about every one of them has a yellow lightning crackle effect and some, like the Bow here, have glowing tubes of light incorporated into the design, sparking to life when the weapon is drawn.

Weapon Type: Dual Saber

CoffinMahat_DS2.jpg CoffinMahat_DS1.jpg

Note: Unlike the bow the crackle effect on these is more orange-ish and subtle.

Weapon Type: Gunblade

CoffinMahat_GBStowed.jpg CoffinMahat_GBRanged.jpg CoffinMahat_GBMelee.jpg

Note: The "Ranged" configuration is essentially the same as the "Stowed" form, while the "Melee" configuration features a orange glowing effect and subtle crackle between the "blades."

Weapon Type: Knuckles

CoffinMahat_KnucklesB.jpg CoffinMahat_Knuckles.jpg

Weapon Type: Launcher

CoffinMahat_LauncherB.jpg CoffinMahat_Launcher.jpg

Weapon Type: Partisan

CoffinMahat_Partisan.jpg

Weapon Type: Talis

CoffinMahat_Talis.jpg

Weapon Type: Twin Daggers

CoffinMahat_TwinDaggersB.jpg CoffinMahat_TwinDaggers.jpg

Note: These could be called "Quad Chainsaws" rather than Twin Daggers, as each "dagger" is transformed into a dual-bladed chainsaw. The yellow glow revs up and rotates like a chain, plus a subtle lightning crackle.

Weapon Type: Wired Lance

CoffinMahat_WiredLance.jpg

Note: This is the "Default" form previewed in the Photon Booster shop.

That's it for this batch. Two more camos down, a whole bunch more to go, and that's just with what's currently available.

As some of you have noticed, I'm still not down to having only one "model." I had thought the simplest option was to get the remaining "All Equip" weapons to fill the roster and have Yurielle, my Force, be the "model" as Wands, Rods, and Talises have the fewest (and among the more expensive) AE options.

But the problem with that plan is most AE weapons (particularly the Sigma line) have very high DEX requirements (around 300 up to about 400) and Dex is not e very high priority stat for a Force, or even a Ranger (my original "primary model"). Tried boosting her DEX using Units but even though those DID boost her DEX well above 400 (about 460-something if I remember right) that somehow did not enable her to wield DEX 400 weapons as the tooltip said she still only had 366 DEX. Makes no sense to me.

So...it looks like I'm going to have to shell out a few hundred thousand more Meseta to get an AE Rod, Talis, and Wand, and pretty sure the Sigmas are the only currently available options there, and make Lament the model instead. As a Braver DEX is her primary stat build so she should have no problem wielding everything. But there's time, as I still have to grind up some more Boosters to buy more Camos. Anyone have any requests of which Photon Booster Shop Camo they'd like to see next?

Weapon Camo: Amber Elz

Weapon Type: Assault Rifle

AmberElz_ARback.jpg AmberElz_AR.jpg

Weapon Type: Twin Daggers

AmberElz_TDback.jpg AmberElz_TD.jpg

This is the default form previewed in the Photon Booster shop

Weapon Type: Wand

AmberElz_Wandback.jpg AmberElz_Wand.jpg