Multi-weapon Camos

@tanchris96 said in Multi-weapon Camos:

4th Weapon camo Collection (Wire Lance) is here! Check it out ! link text to see wire lance camos in action Weapon camo collection 4 .png

This is a thread for multi-weapon camos, not a specific weapon.

@Mattwo7 Dude, does it really matter? Is there a thread with just camo's then other than this one?

@Mattwo7 did I do something wrong?

5th Weapon camo collection [Partisan] is here check it out! link text to see Partisan camos in action ! Weapon camo collection 5 Partisan.jpg

6th Weapon camo collection [Bow] is here check it out! link text to see Bow camos in action !Pso2 Bow camo collection (1).png

@Rafahil893 said in Multi-weapon Camos:

@Mattwo7 Dude, does it really matter? Is there a thread with just camo's then other than this one?

Yes it does really matter, people come here to see what camos that apply to multiple weapon types look like, as you can't preview them before purchasing them from the player shop. People can much more easily see what a camo that only applies to one weapon looks like, since they could just look it up and they'll see how it looks by default, or just preview it ingame easily.

Not sure why you would mention a thread for the single weapon camos not existing as an argument why they should be doing this here, they could easily just make a thread for it.

@tanchris96 said in Multi-weapon Camos:

@Mattwo7 did I do something wrong?

Yeah, this thread is for showing all the forms of camos that apply to multiple weapon types look like, as they can take many different appearances, but the player shop preview only shows the way it looks on one weapon. Showing how camos look on only one weapontype at a time isn't the same thing as what this thread was for.

@Riesz I checked the videos, and idk, I think they're a fit. It goes about it a different way, but it showcases multi-weapon camos specific to each weapon type. So if you're looking to see what each of the multi-weapon camos looks like on your specific weapon, it's a really good video series. Seems legit.

What's more, you can see them in play, and hear the noises and effects. The screenshot might be misleading on how good these are for the thread.

@tanchris96 This is a lot of great and super detailed information, thank you for sharing.

@tfwnogravityfalls They show multiple weapons camos of the same weapon-type at a time, not how an individual camo looks on all weapons it's compatible with. And they are also showing weapon camos that only apply to one weapon-type too, not just camos that apply to multiple weapons, so no it's still not the same thing as what this thread is for.

7th Weapon camo collection [Katana] is here check it out! link text to see Katana camos in action! Weapon camo collection 7 Katana.png

@tanchris96 Sorry but i agree with @Riesz

please start your own thread for single weapon camos this one is for MULTI WEAPON camos ONLY.

to be honest it would be much better if you started your own thread that way you could just update the link whenever something new shows up and people would know where to go to see EVERYTHING for a particular weapon. If you post them here they will get mixed up and lost not to mention no one would think to look in a MULTI WEAPON camo thread for single weapon camos.

Can I get screen shots of The Sonic Ring Camo? I'm particularly interested in what Talis and Jet boots look like both drawn and sheathed?

(and I'm going to be disappointed if boots are not Shadow the Hedgehog's shoes.)

Lightning Izanekazuchi Multi weapon camo video out now here's the link link text to see this Multi Weapon camo in action!

Multi weapon.png