Weapon Type: Katana

Autumn_Katana.jpg

Weapon Camo: Leaf in the Autumn Breeze

Weapon Type: Partisan

Autumn_Partisan.jpg

Weapon Type: Sword

Autumn_Sword.jpg

The "default" shown in the Photon Booster shop.

Weapon Type: Wired Lance

Autumn_WiredLance.jpg

That's all I've got so far, using the only two multi-weapon Camos I have and as many "All" equipable weapons in my inventory. If I get more to drop or get more Photon Spheres than I know what to do with again I'll churn out some more Boosters and try to get another batch out. In the meantime if anyone else has multi-weapon Camos to showcase and add to this little "directory" pet project it would be greatly appreciated.

It’s awesome that you put this all together but if I may suggest next time do the pics on the gateship or on planet so you can pull the weapon out also you can change the camera angle/zoom/ and lighting and last thing you can also type in chat /uioff or /uioff s### (# number of seconds to keep it off) and if you do a emote via chat you can also do the s## to hold the emotes at certain seconds exp /mla Sjump s5.8 this will do the male super jump and stop you right before you touch the ground

Again tho thanks for putting this all together good job πŸ‘πŸ»

@SaviorZero82 Thanks for the tips. I am honestly horrible at screenshots on Xbox, which sucks for me because I do pretty well with real photography. I went with the personal quarters just because it's reasonably well lit and I have quick access to the storage console.

@zaffy2005 understanding tho you also have the storage on the gateship but I get it, are you a premium user if so you will have access to the lighting options as well

@SaviorZero82 I do have the option of going premium for a bit since I went ahead and bought the Sonic Collaboration pack (mainly for the storage boosters) I'm just not sure I want to use ti quite yet. I want to make sure I have as much stuff ready to go (room furnishings, stuff to put in the shop, etc.) as possible before activating it so I can get the most out of it, since I'm not yet in a position of being able to maintain a subscription like that (already rely heavily on Bing reward points just to keep my Xbox Live subscription going).

I don't know if the Premium Set lighting will make all that much of a difference, at least until I can get the hang of using the screenshot feature to its full potential. Although one thing the Premium features could help with is opening up the option to trade with other players to get a full line-up of "all equip" weapons so I don't have to keep swapping between characters or have to start swapping classes every time I get another camo to test. Still have a few more to check off the list for the Leaf and Repple camos as it is (although I think I might have got an AE double saber to drop recently so I'll have to check into that and get more pics up if it is).

What I would love to be able to do is more "dynamic" posing that better showcases the weapons but that's really hard to do without fancy capture equipment or a partner player who can either be the "photographer" while I "model" the weapon, or vice versa. And even then without a "first person view" option for the "photographer" it's not going to come out right. But next opportunity I have to get more pics I'll try out your suggestions.

In the meantime there's still an open invitation for anyone else who has the time and inclination to add their own contributions, whether it's to finish off the list of applicable weapons for the camos I've already started or to start up a new one.

Weapon Type: Dual Saber

Autumn_DS1.jpg Autumn_DS2.jpg

Weapon Type: Knuckles

Autumn_Knuckles.jpg

Weapon Type: Twin Machine Guns

Autumn_TMG2.jpg Autumn_TMG1.jpg

I love the look of these, to be honest, and I'm looking forward to leveling up the Gunner class now that I know how this looks.

Weapon Camo: Repple Lamere

Weapon Type: Dual Saber

ReppleLamere_DS2.jpg ReppleLamere_DS1.jpg

Weapon Camo: Repple Lamere

Weapon Type: Knuckles

ReppleLamere_Knuckles2.jpg ReppleLamere_Knuckles.jpg

These are....strangely flat, to be honest. Guess more of a "shield/buckler" that you bash enemies in the face with rather than suped up boxing gloves.