Multi-weapon Camos

There are a number of weapon camos in the game, some working for a handful of weapons, some working for absolutely everything but the Harmonizer. The problem when "previewing" these multi-weapon camos, however, is they only show a "default" weapon rather than the one you've got equipped, so there's no way to know what you're getting before shelling out whatever items/currency is required.

So, I want to put out a request/challenge for the community out there to put together a collection of screenshots (as detailed/hi-res as you can manage) of what these camos look like on any (and I hope eventually every) weapon they can be applied to, with some mention of the weapon type and the name of the camo, bonus for including the source/cost (e.g. "find it at the Photon Booster shop for 20 Boosters").

The primary focus to start with would be the small assortment currently available on the NA release but I'd love to see anything from the JP version as well so I know what to look forward to.

And if there's a Rod camo that looks like a spear, axe, or better yet a scythe, that would be a great place to start.

Weapon Camo: Leaf in the Autumn Breeze

Weapon Type: Assault Rifle

AssaultRifle_Autumn.jpg

And as you can tell I'm a total n00b when it comes to screenshots so no spiffy dynamic poses.

Weapon Type: Gunblade

Gunblade_Autumn.jpg

What you see here is "Range Form." When equipped and switched over to "Melee Form" the blade folds out.

Weapon Type: Launcher

Launcher_Autumn.jpg

Weapon Type: Rod

Rod_Autumn.jpg

Note: the white and grey striped tail isn't part of it.

Weapon Type: Talis

talis_autumn.jpg

If you ever wanted to be a ninja with a big honkin' Shuriken, this'll do it. This things's huge.

Weapon Type: Wand

Wand_Autumn.jpg

Weapon Type: Bow

Autumn_Bow.jpg

Tried to unequip the mag to get a clearer shot but then I lost the stat points necessary to equip the weapon.

Weapon Type: Jet Boots

Autumn_JetBoots.jpg

Weapon Type: Soaring Blades

Autumn_SoaringBlades.jpg

Weapon Camo: Repple Lamere

Weapon Type: Assault Rifle

ReppleLamere_AsaultRifle.PNG

Weapon Type: Bow

ReppleLamere_Bow.jpg

Weapon Type: Katana

ReppleLamere_Katana.jpg

Weapon Type: Partisan

ReppleLamere_Partisan.jpg

This is essentially the Repple Lamere's "default" appearance in the Photon Booster shop.

Weapon Type: Talis

ReppleLamere_Talis.jpg