Risa's "Being a Ranger" Order not progressing

Currently, the Order can be accepted from Risa (Second order for +5 Ranger skill points) but will not progress and it appears to be missing the requirements of "Ranger Only". I have killed multiple qualifying bosses as a Ranger to zero credit. Two Snow Banser and One Big Varder. Cancelling the Order and accepting again did not resolve the issue and it's still missing the Order Requirements.

@ObsidianDragoon All of the targets must be level 41 or higher. They have been missing this condition on the quest requirements, but unfortunately they haven't fixed them yet X(

Edit: and of course, your main class need to be Ranger. Also missing.

@Fiona-Respha Weird. I don't recall that as part of the other skill point quests. I could be wrong though. I'll see if VH versions give credit.

@ObsidianDragoon said in Risa's "Being a Ranger" Order not progressing:

@Fiona-Respha Weird. I don't recall that as part of the other skill point quests. I could be wrong though. I'll see if VH versions give credit.

The JP versions say what level the enemies need to be. But as the person said, they aren't in the NA version, for unknown reasons.

@coldreactive VH version gave credit. I'll look at the other quests later if I think about it.

That said, I know the other class quests had the requirements, or at least Hunter and Fighter did. Either way, still something that should be addressed.

@ObsidianDragoon said in Risa's "Being a Ranger" Order not progressing:

Whether the client order description says or not, for all classes, the first +5 skill point orders require defeating targets of 21+ level with the class, the second +5 SP orders require defeating targets of 41+ level with the class. This mistranslation (or the lack of translation) needs to be fixed sooner, I agree.