How does party play to win sega saturn mask work?

I've just read about the party play event where it's said we need to party up with 2 or more people for 5 missions in order to win a sega saturn mask.

Do these missions in a party need to be consecutive or can be done at any time even with other solo missions in between?

@NoticeMeSenpai Dont read into it too much my friend, its just party up with people, friends, randoms, or alliance members and do stuff. Doesnt matter when aslong as its within the time limit of the event.

@Lwyu much obliged Senpai. Bows down

So I'm actually curious about this (yes, with less than 12 hours to finish) because the info in the Campaign post says you need 5 QUESTS while in a party of 2 or more. So, if I do my daily quests, aka, kill 20 mobs and kill boss, but I drop party before I actually turn in the quest itself, does that still count. I'm thinking no.

@kliqIMB Client Orders are not Quests; Quests are the actual missions that you run (ie. Urgent Quests, Advanced Quests, Expeditions, etc.).

@AndrlCh said in How does party play to win sega saturn mask work?:

@kliqIMB Client Orders are not Quests; Quests are the actual missions that you run (ie. Urgent Quests, Advanced Quests, Expeditions, etc.).

You know. I typed QUESTS, I read QUESTS, and still in my mind I was like, "Client Orders". Been a long week and it's only Tuesday.