Please add an option to turn off the profanity filter.

@Novaline said in Please add an option to turn off the profanity filter.:

@Subject-Astra

I can back this person and say that the OP's original post was nothing that was breaking ToS or anything disruptive.

Then the other explanation is that he deleted it himself and is trying to blame the mods.

@Subject-Astra Nah, that's how GMs operate on these forums. Which post was deleted, which part of the post was offensive, which rule was broken, they never give explanation.

Capture.JPG

The entire thread should have been removed or merged with the thread in "Suggestions" due to this thread just being a re-post of that thread.

@Havox3 said in Please add an option to turn off the profanity filter.:

@Subject-Astra Nah, that's how GMs operate on these forums. Which post was deleted, which part of the post was offensive, which rule was broken, they never give explanation.

Capture.JPG

This is exactly what I got.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Please add an option to turn off the profanity filter.:

The entire thread should have been removed or merged with the thread in "Suggestions" due to this thread just being a re-post of that thread.

That would totally make sense if that's what happened. I certainly wouldn't be left in confusion had they simply moved it to the correct sub-section or deleted the thread and told me to re-post it in there.

@ChiknAriseMcFro said in Please add an option to turn off the profanity filter.:

@Havox3 said in Please add an option to turn off the profanity filter.:

Capture.JPG

This is exactly what I got.

So the best bet, in this case - like what Havox3 got, is because your post was flagged by other members in the forum by more than few people to get that response. Even though it might be appropriate post, it might have been inappropriate forum section to ask for like JohnPaul said.

@LapisWave while I can agree with that statement it still bothers me they didn't just say so. alt text

Not having a profanity filter toggle is definitely weird. Especially when I've already seen an NPC say a bad word and it wasn't censored. lol

DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP!!! I'm an adult, g*ddammit!