UQ Lilipa Mining Base Operations: Incursion Guide - Made for New Players

alt text

Hi, as usual. I post guides like I did with Luther. I figured people who are new to the Mining Base UQ will need a guideline where waves start and what enemies to expect before jumping the gun.

It's actually easy once you get used to it, but the higher the difficulty is, the more you don't know what to prioritize.

So just take a look at the guide, and follow the waves. Some mobs are posted with their images respectively, and what to do with them when you are unsure what to prioritize in killing these mobs.

Any questions, I am in my discord as written in my signature. Happy Hunting, ARKS!

Thank you for the guide!

This is the type of stuff that needs passed around

Heads up: I've just got few people telling me that some part of spawns are not exactly on point based on the Wave. It can be random at times, but the spawn area for C is 80-90% accurate whenever it comes up.

Even if they might not spawn exactly during those Waves - their spawn points are indicated at A to E. So now you know where spawn points are.

thx.

btw no one is using the urgent quest board here in this Forum 😄

@mickschen said in UQ Lilipa Mining Base Operations: Incursion Guide - Made for New Players:

thx.

btw no one is using the urgent quest board here in this Forum 😄

I didn't even notice it till you mentioned it.

I'll let @GM-Deynger to move it if they find it necessary.

Well that was extremely easy this time around.

I think most PUGs will be fine as long as there is one strong and mobile person.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in UQ Lilipa Mining Base Operations: Incursion Guide - Made for New Players:

I think most PUGs will be fine as long as there is one strong and mobile person.

Yeah, seems like so, I guess PUGs will only start having problems with the 2nd or 3rd mine base defense quests, maybe?

I remember JP version PUGs having problems with the 2nd quest back when it released, but back then we lacked the mobility that the game has nowadays, so I dunno how those future Mine Base quests will go for the NA players.

Yea I had a max level player in my run decimated everything. We nearly lost one tower but otherwise came out fine

Guide is super awesome! Buuuuut I think you meant colored pentagon 😘.

@GH-Deadaim00 said in UQ Lilipa Mining Base Operations: Incursion Guide - Made for New Players:

Guide is super awesome! Buuuuut I think you meant colored pentagon 😘.

Ah yes. I'll fix that for the TD2 guide in future! thank you. TD2 guide is already made because I originally thought Incursion was TD2 due to JP fan translation back then.

Great Guide.

Does anyone know what the rewards are for this missioin?? When I was playing last nigh it seemed all I got was the EXP in Mission ( which is not Much ).

Thier is a treasure chest at the end, but I dont know if anything good every drops.

Any info would be great

@NEXTEL-CUP said in UQ Lilipa Mining Base Operations: Incursion Guide - Made for New Players:

Great Guide.

Does anyone know what the rewards are for this missioin?? When I was playing last nigh it seemed all I got was the EXP in Mission ( which is not Much ).

Thier is a treasure chest at the end, but I dont know if anything good every drops.

Any info would be great

TD1 won't have much rewards besides the 10* Negative Photon / Rear that you could trade in Swap Shop. and few Deo weapons.

I'll mention TD3-4 guide that the drops are more important in future. But as of right now, it's just getting used to Mining Base gameplay and also farming to swap.

If you have any characters that need to level up, TD1 is best way to grind it.