Disk level cap?

Is there a disk level cap? I’ve been seeing friends with level 11 dark PA but don’t really see a lot. Is there a way to get higher disks?

I believe that a few lv11 PAs can be obtained as affection bonuses from NPCs, particularly ones that you get Partner Cards from in the Story Mode.

Currently, I think it is 11, but I'm not on NA yet so I'm probably wrong. Grinding or looking at player shops are typically the ways to get disks... after a while grinding higher level missions will be your "only" option at higher levels and later episodes.

The disk cap is 17 at least for JP. As for NA disk cap could be 16. This link is from ep3 datamine from JP years ago. This could be out dated, as for JP cap don't know. If someone would correct me on that would be helpful.

@AlexOak said in Disk level cap?:

The disk cap is 17 at least for JP. As for NA disk cap could be 16. This link is from ep3 datamine from JP years ago. This could be out dated, as for JP cap don't know. If someone would correct me on that would be helpful.

NA has it's own unique balance with many things - The current max you can obtain on the field is 10. However, some NPCs (erronously?) gift you Lv 11 versions of Megiverse and Namegid.