Emergency Code: Too Slow

@zaffy2005 said in Emergency Code: Too Slow:

@Alexandrious947 If it makes you feel better I'm "old" in gamer terms (34) , just pretty new to the MMO scene. Was mostly into JRPGs (final fantasy 7-9 especially), FPS (Halo and Destiny), handheld RPG (Pokemon) and adventure games (LoZ, Fable, Skyrim).

Hehe, that makes ya new gen then. 😛

@Alexandrious947 Heh, not sure how I feel about that. Haven't been a "new" anything in a long time.

This post is deleted!

Couldn't link the actual picture, so i'll just link the reddit picture/article. https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gdv5eu/uh_oh/

@Alexandrious947 said in Emergency Code: Too Slow:

@Alexandrious947 I don't really do "slow DPS." And AI don't do anything slow except disengage when I try to drag them away from it after the game finally tells me what I'm supposed to be doing.

sighs im getting old, new gen doesnt get the classic mmo memes anymore.

Ah well, thats life.

I understood that, at least. 🙂 50 DKP MINUS!

@GM-Deynger said in Emergency Code: Too Slow:

@Alexandrious947 said in Emergency Code: Too Slow:

@Alexandrious947 I don't really do "slow DPS." And AI don't do anything slow except disengage when I try to drag them away from it after the game finally tells me what I'm supposed to be doing.

sighs im getting old, new gen doesnt get the classic mmo memes anymore.

Ah well, thats life.

I understood that, at least. 🙂 50 DKP MINUS!

WOOT!

Well it is a lot worse when you are doing it with a full group or during urgent quest. Though most quest are "kill target" so why would anyone want to capture it in the first place?

@ERICK001BC Honestly I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to what the rewards are for successful completion vs what drops from just killing it (on average).

@ERICK001BC Honestly I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to what the rewards are for successful completion vs what drops from just killing it (on average).

I think I have gotten a grinder as general but it does give a tiny bit more xp/ meseta than killing it. But honestly I don't think I would care to capture it unless there was a decent drop added that would make it worth it, some of them are a pain in the ass to capture.