Looking for best na lighting fo/te build

Best lighting build fo/te build plz need help woth my skill points for tech sub

The most basic things you want on your Tecther Tree are PP Restorate, PP Conversion, and Element Precision Hit; the first two are essential for keeping you PP up, thus allowing you to spam your Techs faster, while the latter it just a damage boost for matching Tech Element to enemy weakness. From there you should probably get Super Treatment since it heals you and increases your PP recovery rate when using Anti to heal from a Status Affliction (like burn, poison, etc), and Territory PP Save since it makes your Support Tech cost less PP ( (Resta, Anti, Shifta, Deband, Zondeel, Zanverse, Megiverse). Now, Territory Burst is useful since it extends the range of your Support Techs, but not necessary as a Force. I personally like to take Deband Cut since it gives a 15% Damage Reduction. All of that (including Skills needed to unlock some of them) is only 43 Skill Points. I know that you said you want to focus on Lightning Techs, but for the sake of future proofing for when Compound Techniques are released, this does leave you with enough Skill Points to get full Mastery on all three Elements on the Techter Tree.

For OP, since you're going with Techer/Techter sub, you can't take any Wand skill tree items, since Force can't equip wands. If you ever plan to take Techer/Techter as a main, I'd recommend making a second skill tree and name it accordingly for that.

With Force as main, I'd recommend "Charge PP Revival" so that when you're charging a tech, your PP continues to regen. Along with Charged Escape and Rod Preservation Bonus. You're not going to be using a Talis with this build.

Here's a basic build based on the above post: https://bit.ly/3bOT2HK (This isn't taking in consideration the Client Order Skill Points you can get. And only a level 75 cap.)

I wouldnt plan on using Dark techs much, because a lot of enemies are dark, and dark techs can be hard to control for first timers.

A good Force Lightning Buid is a Fo/Fi build.

Fo/Te's main schtick are fused techniques which aren't in the NA version of the game yet and probably wont be for a long time period. By then Fo/Ph and Fo/Et will be more appealing options anyway.

@Cathy said in Looking for best na lighting fo/te build:

A good Force Lightning Buid is a Fo/Fi build.

Fo/Te's main schtick are fused techniques which aren't in the NA version of the game yet and probably wont be for a long time period. By then Fo/Ph and Fo/Et will be more appealing options anyway.

Hey Cathy, any chance you can share a build for Fo/Fi? I'd love to try it out!

@watch-dre https://bit.ly/3gkhhjS

You can spend the remaining SP however you like

Matching elemental weakness isn't a big deal with how overcharged your Lightning and Ice techs are on this build

The only thing you're gonna need to learn is how to do positioning for the stances and how to utilize Tech Arts. Extra Chaser Damage is just for a slight boost against some enemies. Additionally make a PP conversion (R) Ring to get a temporary PP recovery boost. Your best friend is gonna be Gizonde but try experimenting a little yourself too.